JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would read this information carefully prior to doing anything, and if in doubt, well you decide it's your arse.

ATF Online - Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - Unlicensed Persons

<broken link removed>

I may add this, I did send a couple of long guns using UPS via a licensed dealer in his state of residence, they were his his and I was storing them for him, long story short we had a falling out. I talked to a couple ffl licensed dealers they said they could send it for me or I could send it, but it had to go to a ffl licensed dealer.

The comments on Military being able to do it, I am not aware of and am not questioning the authenticity, but personally I would love to see federal laws backing up those statements. Like I said not questioning anyone here, I just have not read it or came across that law and would to read it and have it handy for future reference.

I recently tried to use FedEx and/or UPS to send a pistol. And while they both said they can do this LEGALLY, they choose not to as a matter of policy.
FedEx does ship them as I shipped my wife's Sigma back to S&W for work. I was told through S&W though that I had to go to an actual FedEx staffed World Service Center. I did, and notified the clerk of the contents and she put it right through.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top