JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would read this information carefully prior to doing anything, and if in doubt, well you decide it's your arse.

ATF Online - Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - Unlicensed Persons

<broken link removed>

I may add this, I did send a couple of long guns using UPS via a licensed dealer in his state of residence, they were his his and I was storing them for him, long story short we had a falling out. I talked to a couple ffl licensed dealers they said they could send it for me or I could send it, but it had to go to a ffl licensed dealer.

The comments on Military being able to do it, I am not aware of and am not questioning the authenticity, but personally I would love to see federal laws backing up those statements. Like I said not questioning anyone here, I just have not read it or came across that law and would to read it and have it handy for future reference.

I recently tried to use FedEx and/or UPS to send a pistol. And while they both said they can do this LEGALLY, they choose not to as a matter of policy.
FedEx does ship them as I shipped my wife's Sigma back to S&W for work. I was told through S&W though that I had to go to an actual FedEx staffed World Service Center. I did, and notified the clerk of the contents and she put it right through.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top