JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And if you really want to get into do it yourself stuff try DURA COAT FIREARMS PAINT .
you need a air compressor and a airbrush or small paint gun . kinda like ceracoat .but you can do it in your garage.my sister's AR we did using Dura Coat .2 different colors IMAG1150.jpg

This was one that I looked closely at...but I wanted the BCG & CH . I signed up for the notification, but I'm tired of waiting so I just bought the same thing in the "lightweight" vs. the "pencil".
From what I can tell, they're almost the same...

I got the M4 barrel lightweight and it came in at 7 pounds, no accy's or mag.
With accy's 8 pounds and 9.2 with a 30 round mag.

Not sure how lightweight that is in the AR world.

Are you still a pistol trainer.
My aunt that lives in the Beverton area just took a class at THREAT DYNAMICS .
I have not had a chance to talk to her about it yet .

Are you still a pistol trainer.
My aunt that lives in the Beverton area just took a class at THREAT DYNAMICS .
I have not had a chance to talk to her about it yet .

I am. I teach both Oregon and Utah CHL classes and beginner shooting classes.
I'm also a certified NRA Refuse To Be a Victim instructor.
As a day job, I'm a real estate broker.

I am. I teach both Oregon and Utah CHL classes and beginner shooting classes.
I'm also a certified NRA Refuse To Be a Victim instructor.
As a day job, I'm a real estate broker.
Ok when I get a chance to talk to her about it and if she wants to do more classes I'll tell her about you . she's older I think she's like 64 or something like that.but she has had guns before but she has just recently decided to get a handgun again and get a CHL .

She gets around good still working at the hospital and goes hiking Stuff like that .
She just realized that the garbage around Portland area is getting worse.drugs . homeless .and people breaking into houses.stuff like that.
And she is ALONE my uncle died a few years ago . and I told her to think about taking some classes . like you teach refuse to be a victim .lol

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top