JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It fits in a back pack IMG_20180616_193932.jpg IMG_20180616_194419.jpg

I'm building another one that has a folder on it and quick Detatch barrel 10.5 inch barrel also I have three lowers in the mail. and the barrel and another BCG. all from different places I been shopping around for the last few weeks

Okay....I just ordered the 2nd one. My husband bought me an AR build book and a nice little black neoprene mat that shows a whole schematic breakdown. I decided to do the whole thing my myself.
I'm excited about building this and I really want it to be something I'm proud of.

It will look something like this...but a little different color.

Fleur Blue.jpg

Sounds like a GREAT plan! I'm finding that it's rather addictive!:)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AU6EPQO/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is the best stock pad in case you were wondering - but don't pay this much for it, it has been as low as about $20 before.

Just make sure to watch the nutnfancy video:

about putting to much crap on an AR before you get suckered into to becoming a full blown mall ninja.

You'll inevitably arrive at the idea that you could own 1 or 2 lowers and have a handful of uppers to fit a variety of needs. You'll have your long scoped range upper, your super light weight upper with red dot, your upper that takes a bayonet probably with red dot or ironsights, your 'do all upper' with a 1x8 variable scope, your upper in .300 blk out that has a 7.5 inch barrel with a flash can on it that you'll need to buy a pistol lower to be able to legally match it together and then you will think, well you already have all these uppers you might as well buy lowers for them all... you see how quickly this can get out of hand ;)

PSA is the way to good for best bang for your buck AR deals on completed uppers, they've gotten plenty of business from me with no complaints. Their SBA3 pistol lower brace is a great deal right now at $219, by far my favorite pistol now even though it doesn't exactly lend itself to daily carry on the hip.

PSA 16" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Mid-length Stainless Pencil 13.5" M-Lok LW Freedom Upper - No BCG or CH -7792904

This is my girlfriends upper for her AR, check out that weight!

Sign up to be notified when it comes back in stock. I bought one for myself after I got her that one, the weight makes it sweet to shoot. Add the recoil pad I added earlier and it's very pleasant to shoot all day.

This was one that I looked closely at...but I wanted the BCG & CH . I signed up for the notification, but I'm tired of waiting so I just bought the same thing in the "lightweight" vs. the "pencil".
From what I can tell, they're almost the same...

I'm actually building it around the very expensive hand guard I bought from Offhand Gear....so it has to be a 16" barrel:)
This is understandable, I have built a couple of ARs around roll pins I have found laying around. Lisanne, you are the one that guided me to this website, I used to be in the forum you ran way back when. :)

This was one that I looked closely at...but I wanted the BCG & CH . I signed up for the notification, but I'm tired of waiting so I just bought the same thing in the "lightweight" vs. the "pencil".
From what I can tell, they're almost the same...

Understandable, the BCG included with charging handle is about $80 bonus.

I HIGHLY recommend buying a LaRue Tactical MBT-2S trigger right now from Larue.com They are $87 + shipping at the moment which previously were $99 + shipping even at their best sales.

The trigger will make the AR you like into the AR you love, it kicks the butt out of the stock trigger that comes with AR's.

This is understandable, I have built a couple of ARs around roll pins I have found laying around. Lisanne, you are the one that guided me to this website, I used to be in the forum you ran way back when. :)
No kidding! That's been a few years:)
I put so much work into that site for years and then the company that owned the forum's domain decided that they would no longer accept firearm websites.:(
I lost everything I had built.
That's about the time Joey started this page, so I just sent everyone here. It was sad.:(
I'm still here though and still teaching 100's of CHL students every year!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top