JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never shopped with your store, Nick, but from all the great comments I'll be in to visit later this week.

I'm wondering if you've considered updating your web site? Looks like it's been 10 years. Even just adding your store hours would be a help.

I have never shopped with your store, Nick, but from all the great comments I'll be in to visit later this week.

I'm wondering if you've considered updating your web site? Looks like it's been 10 years. Even just adding your store hours would be a help.

Here's the new website.

<broken link removed>

Picked up a 10/22 carbine in there today after talking to Nick on the phone for a bit (Very helpful, answered all my questions) earlier in the week. He even suggested I look elsewhere, as he would have to order one and I could likely find it for cheaper in a big box store somewhere around town. I don't remember the last time an employee, let alone an owner, of any store suggested I look elsewhere first to save some money.

Small shop, but lots of guns. Just hope I didn't drool on the counter while I was looking at pistols. Will definitely be back once I can afford to buy a pistol.

Stopped by today and did a Out of state transfer. Lo-and-behold, they had a spike's tactical lower, which I've been looking everywhere for. Bought it right there on the spot without even thinking about it. Seemed like a great group of guys. Didn't know it was literally 5 minutes from my house either, I will be back! Thanks again guys!

I was in there today looking for a Kimber Solo, they didn't have one but then neither does anyone else it seems.

I was surprised to see how much inventory is down from when Mike owned it. Hope that changes!

Deen

Stopped by today and did a Out of state transfer. Lo-and-behold, they had a spike's tactical lower, which I've been looking everywhere for. Bought it right there on the spot without even thinking about it. Seemed like a great group of guys. Didn't know it was literally 5 minutes from my house either, I will be back! Thanks again guys!
I was in there today too. My experience wasn't as good. Those heartless bastards had the nerve to have the gun I was looking for in stock...and get this, they even had the gaul to have it cheaper than Keith's. It was too late to transfer the money over in my account to buy it tonight, but they agreed to hold it for me until tomorrow. Heartless, evil enablers. :)

I was in there today looking for a Kimber Solo, they didn't have one but then neither does anyone else it seems.

I was surprised to see how much inventory is down from when Mike owned it. Hope that changes!

Deen

I think I was in there right when you were leaving. I was the "kid" transfering my AR-15 to another member on this forum. I remember the guys there saying how NO ONE had Kimber Solo's after you left.

I was in there today too. My experience wasn't as good. Those heartless bastards had the nerve to have the gun I was looking for in stock...and get this, they even had the gaul to have it cheaper than Keith's. It was too late to transfer the money over in my account to buy it tonight, but they agreed to hold it for me until tomorrow. Heartless, evil enablers. :)

How dare they charge less then Keith's!!! I bet they were even nicer then Keith and The Gunroom combined.

I think I was in there right when you were leaving. I was the "kid" transfering my AR-15 to another member on this forum. I remember the guys there saying how NO ONE had Kimber Solo's after you left.

I don't think so, there was no one in the place that had an AR around. The only AR's there were in the rack.

I've been a customer at Brightwater since the early days of Obamaphobia and I have to say I've always left there happy. Their prices are good, the service is good, and Nick is a knowledgeable fellow who has provided me invaluable advice a number of times.

The only criticism I have is their consistent lack of anything chambered in .41 Action Express.

Finished some x-mas shopping there today. Well, almost finished. I have to go back and get one more thing. My youngest son bought a paracord bracelet for a friend and my older son picked out Kimber pepper spray guns for the women on his list (we bought them Coach purses this year so they can put these in them) They even went in the back and found something I was looking for (Streamlight TLR-1) that they no longer stock.

PS: I picked up some Zombie Max ammo in .223 also.

Hey everyone, just a heads up we will be open from 10-5 tomorrow. $25 off of all new guns, $50 off of all used guns, $50 off of all Springfield xd's in stock, buy two get one free on all gun powders, and 5 free mags if you buy an AR.

Hey everyone, just a heads up we will be open from 10-5 tomorrow. $25 off of all new guns, $50 off of all used guns, $50 off of all Springfield xd's in stock, buy two get one free on all gun powders, and 5 free mags if you buy an AR.
Dammit, I cannot afford a new gun being poor and all. All I am going to be buying is a handgun safe for a friend. Can I at least get a free lollipop or cookie?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top