JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a small but very well packed gun shop.You wont even think it's a gun shop until you walk inside...wants to keep the neighboring businesses happy maybe?
anyway,tons of guns,some reloading gear and ammo,gunsmith on-site.
Really good little restaurant about 2 doors down .
Definately worth a visit.

Nothing but good things to say about this shop. After all the panic buying following the election, it was impossible to score an AR, and if you found one, the price had been jacked up. That is, except for at Brightwater. I actually went in to look for an AK, but they had such good deals on the ARs that I picked one up instead. It is good to see that not all dealers are gouging customers to get a few bucks.

stopped by there after the show saturday. From the outside, you would never know it was a gun shop, even their sign doesn't say so. They had a good selection for how small the place was. The employees were nice and wanting to help.

Mike is a great man. Never anything but honest, unbiased answers to my questions.

Not to mention he'll chat it up with you, even if just there killing time with no intentions of buying.

Went to the last gun show at the Portland expo looking for an upper. Couldn't find what I wanted. Looked at a S&W MP15 some guy had. He wanted $1700 for it. Went to Brightwater that same day and they had just gotten one in. I paid less then $1200 out the door.

Mike is the best. He does great work and is very informative. His shop is more like a place where you can meet friends, including him, than a business. He has great firearms and runs a great business. I cannot say enough good things. Everyone I know in this area has been to his shop, met Mike, and agrees that he is great. I probably only visit his shop 3-4 times a year, but Mike always treats me like his best customer.

I bought a ruger redhawk in there a few months ago. I have to say my experience was positive, but it wasnt like they were really helpful in any way. I've never got a hey how you doing, how can I help you when I walk in. Maybe its because I am a younger guy but I have always had to ask them for help, even if I was the only person in there. I have gone in there a few times now and its always the same thing so I have decided to take my business elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top