JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check Nick's Facebook page; his last day appears to be Monday the 18th. Bummer.

I should say Our last day as I have been working there part time.
Nick is a very nice guy but you can't change the economy.
I know this because I am a Mortgage underwriter and have been laid off in 2009, 20011 and again in January of this year when loan volume dropped. Why did I ever think Banking would be stable? o_O

Last Edited:
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

This is too bad I enjoyed going to the new store i also enjoyed dealing with mike at the old store
before it moved
Well, from what I heard Mike didn't treat Nick too well and cleaned out the bank accounts at the last moment. And Nick's been fighting an uphill battle since.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

^^^^^^ Exactly and then sued him causing CONSIDERABLE damage.

Mike may have started the business but he was also the reason he lost it and the reason why Nick didn't make it.

I've been in contact with Nick the last few weeks and got some back story directly from him. It is definitely hard times for all independents. Sucks to battle with even more than market forces. I wish him and his family well. He's moving his license to his house and working on getting his inventory out of the shop for the next couple days. He has plans to take care of all work in progress and get everyone paid off- closing in a class act kind of way.

I imagine he's too busy with that to check in on all the chatter, but will be back around eventually.

Brightwater Closing.jpeg

Well that's sad, just went by there last week and looked like it was closed for hunting season. Guess not. Uphill battle to run a business starting out in the hole (legal and all that) plus the inventory going to the big stores and the little stores with empty shelves.
Life is a endurance race, don't stop moving and keep breathing.

I think they are $250 for a 6 foot case. He can be reached on facebook, ask about a volume discount.
I think he still has a 6 foot craftsman work bench too. $50? ($189 new)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top