JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I purchased a ruger P95 from them today for $350. Compared to every otger gun shop in town wanting atleast $50 more for the same gun i felt very good about the purchase. I had a good expeirence with the salez person and he answered all my newby questions without making me feel like a dummy. I refered a couple friends to the shop aswell. Wish i would have bought the gun when a sale/discount was going on. Either way i give cootoes to brightwater.

I went to Brightwater the other day and bought a 3.5# trigger bar and extended slide release for my new Glock 26. I was told it was easy to install, and when I got home I watched a YouTube video on the installation, and it looked really easy. About 10 minutes work…LOL. Well, as I was told even a monkey could do it, so I somehow screwed it up..LOL. I was in a panic so I drove down to Brightwater and they were in the middle of closing up shop, but told me no problem, watch ya got? I figured I would pay whatever it cost for them to fix my brand new “broken” Glock. . Well he took it in the back reinstalled the parts and got it working flawlessly. When I asked what the damages were, he told me, no problem, he was happy to have fixed it no charge.
Great place to do business. You just don’t find that kind of customer service any more.

Thanks, Brightwater.

Oh, also I bought a case of 500 9mm for $55.00!! I was jazzed I had got such a good deal on 500 rounds of 9mm!! I got home and opened the box to find out they were just the bullets. DUH!! Needless to say they let me return them and didn’t even make me count them out…LOL

On another note, I bought the Pearce 3 round magazine extensions for my Glock, so it should now hold 13 rounds. I can only get 12 in. Anybody else have this problem?

one does not simply work on tupperware guns drive automobiles and shop for ammo while drinking jose quervo lol
I went to Brightwater the other day and bought a 3.5# trigger bar and extended slide release for my new Glock 26. I was told it was easy to install, and when I got home I watched a YouTube video on the installation, and it looked really easy. About 10 minutes work...LOL. Well, as I was told even a monkey could do it, so I somehow screwed it up..LOL. I was in a panic so I drove down to Brightwater and they were in the middle of closing up shop, but told me no problem, watch ya got? I figured I would pay whatever it cost for them to fix my brand new "broken" Glock. . Well he took it in the back reinstalled the parts and got it working flawlessly. When I asked what the damages were, he told me, no problem, he was happy to have fixed it no charge.
Great place to do business. You just don't find that kind of customer service any more.

Thanks, Brightwater.

Oh, also I bought a case of 500 9mm for $55.00!! I was jazzed I had got such a good deal on 500 rounds of 9mm!! I got home and opened the box to find out they were just the bullets. DUH!! Needless to say they let me return them and didn't even make me count them out...LOL

On another note, I bought the Pearce 3 round magazine extensions for my Glock, so it should now hold 13 rounds. I can only get 12 in. Anybody else have this problem?

I was in there looking for some Kahr 9mm mags. They didn't have them, said they could order them and they're be $30 each. Said OK and left name and phone #. They were there in two days and for the price quoted. Can't get any better than that unless they had had them in stock and sold them to me for what they paid and I sure don't expect them to do that!! They need some time to get stuff, a phone number to call and make a profit too.
Maybe they should just tell everybody that it'll take six months to get anything, then if it comes in earlier you'll be delighted!!!

My score from Brightwater!!!:s0155::s0155:

f4e8146d.jpg

f4e8146d.jpg

Talked with Steve their for over an hour today. Really good people and really make you feel welcome. Only purchased some powder from them today but I will try and purchase a firearm from them in the future. Maybe when they get some more M&P shields in stock. ;)

Talked with Steve their for over an hour today. Really good people and really make you feel welcome. Only purchased some powder from them today but I will try and purchase a firearm from them in the future. Maybe when they get some more M&P shields in stock. ;)

Nice talking with you. Shield's would be great, hope we get some in soon.

Bought a new sig p238 today. Great guys. I had them put some new night sights on the other day on a diff sig I own. They had to do some real work to get the dovetail to fit right. And still charged me what the quoted, $20. Very cool guys to deal with. Thanks a lot and Ill be doing more business with them soon.

What's the problem? From my experience, Non-US citizen background time-line is just about same as US citizen. He even carried a firearm home same day he purchased. :s0077:

Here's the best part of having and FFL you don't have to do business with anyone you choose not to do biz with so that being said. If it were me and I saw all this posting on the internet bashing my store cuz you got your panties in a wad (because you exspect people to jump when you say so) actually this opens a whole other peeve of mine about non US imagrants, I 'd tell you to come in for a full refund ,and don't let the door hit you in the ARSE on the way out.

Visited Brightwater this afternoon. Explained my newbie status and that I'm only looking around, not purchasing yet. I deliberately went there in the middle of the day to avoid blocking staff from actual business. The gentleman that helped me was very pleasant and helpful, I didn't feel pressure to buy anyway and he was showing me different options. When I make my final decision on my first purchase, I'll happily bring my money there. :)

Just wanted to give a good word for Nick. Bought another used gun from him yesterday. He really made me a great deal. This is the third desirable, yet hard to find, used gun I've gotten through him. In each case he's come in at or below, what I would expect to pay on a private party sale (including tax!).

Thanks again Nick.

I will say this, I'm going to have to drive down from Seattle, just to see this shop! Sounds like a great place not only to shop, but to learn a few things about guns and possibly human nature.

Nick it sounds like Mike has gifted you with a business that people believe in, do whatever you can to keep it honest, fun and profitable. Customer service, customer service, customer service. Yeah I know you already know this, but chant it every time you walk through those doors, trust me you can't fail if you keep the customers in mind, when you open the doors every morning.

You are on the right track using as many outlets as possible, to allow your customers to contact you and to let you know what is working and what is not. Geezer or Kid, male or female, their input and their dollars will tell the tale of Brightwater Ventures, the sage continues. Word of mouth is a powerful thing, and just from the posts here, makes me want to walk in tomorrow, to bad I'm working all day. :(

Just wanted to toss in my say that the sales folks have been helpful throughout two purchases lately, I've read some negative reviews but have nothing but good experiences in several visits and will be going back soon for another.

Mil

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top