JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's fair to say a lot of us had business with Mike in the years before he sold the store.
He was nice to me and a lot of people.
This is the result of a business deal that ultimately didn't work out and Nick paid the price for trying to keep the name alive. He lost BIG Time but this is probably not the best forum to discuss private business matters. It's over and done. No point in debating who might have done what.
I think we need to let it die. :(

Mike is a nice guy and I purchased several firearms from him. When they moved to the new
location I went in there several times and the people working there were total jerks.
I told them I was looking for a specific handgun and the reply was 'Good for you'.
Friends of mine have told me of similar stories.

Has anyone noticed in that shopping center that all other small ventures also seem to go OOB in a short time "except Bi-mart" I knew a person that had business there years ago they got a decent initial lease the property management co tripped the lease rate = OOB! Storefront space in this area is insane for the state of the economy... It seems to only cater to big business with large bank roll's!

For folks in in the Clark County area, we've always been happy to see your business and do the best we can to make it a good experience.

I'm working on new websites right now. I've signed deals with distributors to allow us to order through our website into the back end inventory they have. So even when our in-store inventory is low or doesn't have exactly what you need, we'll be able to see and show availability of all the stuff in the various distributor warehouses and grab it before it goes elsewhere.

Check out guns.swwsurplus.com and our main website is also undergoing some work at swwsurplus.com.

The guns sub-domain has two firearms distributors' inventory available for purchase right now, today. We'll be adding 4 more distributor feeds over the next few days or weeks.

The main website has two different non-firearms distributor feeds for other camping, tactical, and survival gear. I'm still working the kinks out of that one with categories, so I've got everything marked down at least 20% off MSRP there to ease the pain of being my "beta testers".

Any feedback is welcome at [email protected].

Here's the benefit of shopping online, but with no transfer fees. Order for in-store pickup and soon it'll be available for drop-ship (everything except actual firearms, of course).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top