Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Simply Triggers
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Reactions

While the rifle is still in development and details are scarce, but the AK-19's upgrades over the AK-12 reportedly include a redesigned polymer stock, a multi-slotted flash suppressor rather than the muzzle break, and new proprietary polymer magazines,according to Jane's.

The new muzzle device consists of a multi-slotted birdcage type flash suppressor rather than the muzzle break fitted on the AK-12.

Arrrgh!

:mad: :s0054: :s0127:

Reactions
It is tough reading this Northwestfirearms forum because it keeps challenging my world view. I learned and had to make the following changes:

- breaks not brakes for those things at the end of the barrel

- mags not clips irrespective of 1950s and 196s manufacturers advertisements

- it doesn't really matter what the barrel length of my .308 is (16", 18", 20", 24" or 26") as long as it makes me happy

- etc

- etc

:s0107: Not sure I can take it anymore!

Last Edited:
Reactions
There going to to pump the breaks on this thread because their braking the internet with they're constant misusage. I to can't take a brake from there misappropriation, unless heirs too or more people misusing the words in there sentence.

*Holy hell it took me a lot of brainpower to write that incorrectly. I have no idea how people do it so fluently.

Reactions
It's really disheartening to see spelling and grammatical errors in articles written by people who supposedly went to school to learn how to read and write properly. Seeing spelling and grammar errors on a forum is understandable, but when your job is to write articles, then it gets pretty irritating.

Reactions
And it was JANE'S - shouldn't they know better?

That is what got to me. Probably an intern, but why didn't the editor or proofreader catch it?

That is my complaint; it propagates from the internet into the media and then it becomes common usage and nobody knows any better. Pretty soon English is so malformed that nobody can understand it.

Reactions
That is what got to me. Probably an intern, but why didn't the editor or proofreader catch it?

That is my complaint; it propagates from the internet into the media and then it becomes common usage and nobody knows any better. Pretty soon English is so malformed that nobody can understand it.

I vhvvbnksan njdevn agree ncjojev with woeful cerci your iwrsyt heirws assessment.

Reactions
Is this the 'pet peeve' thread?

Every stinkin one of us mispells on ocasion.

Me, I have seizures when people don't know how to use the word 'sell' (comes out sale) or (loose) when it should be lose and on and on gark, ark, bark, here comes that pesky spelling stroke...

Last Edited:
Reactions
Is this the 'pet peeve' thread?

Every stinkin one of us mispells on ocasion.

Me, I have seizures when people don't know how to use the word 'sell' (comes out sale) or (loose) when it should be lose and on and on gark, ark, bark, here comes that pesky spelling stroke...

Probably should be a separate thread but here is my pet Peeve:

image.jpeg

Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Let Freedom Ring
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

Jefferson State Shooting Association Gun Show
Klamath Falls, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows