JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be boycotting Russian made firearm related products?

• I will not be buying anymore Russian made firearm products.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I will not buy any recently imported Russian made firearm related products.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I will be legally exporting all my Russian made products to Ukraine.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I will still buy Russian made products, my AKs gotta eat.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Half the products I buy are made in China, I may as well buy Russian products too.

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Just an FYI for the pious . I will buy your K98K at a discount ... They were made by Nazis using slave labor and used to kill millions of innocent people. I don't like Arisakas though you can keep them or sell em to someone else.

Show me all these Russian primers flooding the market ...
Maybe/I guess? It might be too far back for you to remember?

But anyway......
I held on to mine. But I later sold them, IIRC for an ave. $50 a brick.

Yeah.....look at what they could be sold for today.

Time for a music break.

Aloha, Mark

Misinformed American shooters are scrambling to buy 7.62x39 ammo and absolutely don't care about a boycott.
So pretty much a nothing-burger except for the people of Ukraine.
I hope the Stingers and Javelins are finding their mark and Putin gets a nice bloody nose out of this.

d8gtrksfnxj81.jpg

Maybe/I guess? It might be too far back for you to remember?

But anyway......
I held on to mine. But I later sold them for an ave. $50 a brick.

Yeah.....look at what they could be sold for today.

Time for a music break.

Aloha, Mark
I bought lots of russian primers when they were available . I haven't seen any readily available in the last 5 years though.

I didn't vote because I haven't bought anything Russian and have no plans to do so in the future regardless of Ukraine.
I'm also not anti Russian people. Just like us they are not their government, and in fact, have even less control over their politicians than we fantacise about having control over ours.

If the goal is to discourage Putin then the main thing he had going for him is energy production. The best thing the US could do is to reopen all the energy production that got shut down a year ago by EO. Do whatever we can to lower the price of oil and gas and take away his profits to fuel the war machine.

I didn't vote because I haven't bought anything Russian and have no plans to do so in the future regardless of Ukraine.
I'm also not anti Russian people. Just like us they are not their government, and in fact, have even less control over their politicians than we fantacise about having control over ours.

If the goal is to discourage Putin then the main thing he had going for him is energy production. The best thing the US could do is to reopen all the energy production that got shut down a year ago by EO. Do whatever we can to lower the price of oil and gas and take away his profits to fuel the war machine.
EATME FOR PRESIDENT! ;)

RE: Post #45

The good old days.
View attachment 1139545
View attachment 1139546

BUT, But, but......it says right there, "Made in Russia".

Yeah.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/no-more-russian-primers.3890948/
Note the 2015 date in the Accurate shooter thread. I Knew it had been a long time, I remember when they started importing them and bought quite a few cases as they were a few dollars cheaper at the time. I still have Berdan primers from then though I stopped reloading Berdan ammo its just not worth the trouble.

I'm wondering........

IF and WHEN, this war is over.
In an effort to help rebuild Ukraine.
Will Brandon allow for the importation of newly made arms and ammo from Ukraine? Hey, why not throw in the surplus and "leftovers" too?

I mean as long as the money goes to Ukraine and NOT Russia (or their Russian Oligarchs).

Aloha, Mark

I couldn't vote because the only option I could have voted on was not available - and it would have needed to say:

I have NEVER bought any Russian made firearm related products and never will.
[h2][/h2]

RE : Post #53

Yup. And who was the President in 2015?

The Best Gun Salesman
"Comrade Zero"

BUT, But, but......he has since been outdone by Brandon.

Why is anyone here still voting Dem?

Aloha, Mark

PS.......of course, you have the FREEDOM to vote for whomever.

Is that disclaimer even necessary?

Last Edited:
I'm wondering........

IF and WHEN, this war is over.
In an effort to help rebuild Ukraine.
Will Brandon allow for the importation of newly made arms and ammo from Ukraine? Hey, why not throw in the surplus and "leftovers" too?

I mean as long as the money goes to Ukraine and NOT Russia (or their Russian Oligarchs).

Aloha, Mark
All their manufacturing, especially ammo and fire arm, will be destroyed. All they'll have left are refugees. Wanna' take in some Ukrainian orphans?

When the ban on arms imports from Russia passes congress soon, it's going to skyrocket.

Whether you actively want to boycott Russia or not (and I'm for that), it will be used by antis to shut down arms and ammo trade further.
Yeah it s about the only 6.5 ammo that is sort of cost effective to plink with.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads