JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A stovepipe is when a spent casing only partially ejects from your firearm. Like the term implies, it looks like a "stove pipe" sticking out of your ejection port. It effectivly "jams" your firearm by not allowing your slide to go back into battery.

when did the stove pipe come into this thread. i bought a saiga form them that does this same thing. when i called for help they said my amo was wrong because i was using brass not steel. it still does it with steel too.
:huh:

Nick is a shark, you just have to realize that when dealing with him. I heard him bragging about getting a vintage Winchester from a kid who had inherited it and didn't know what he had for $35.00 and then selling it for $700.

Ugh. What a horrible human being. Some people were born thinking money > all other values and decency. Thank god I dont have to deal with guys like that near me.

Makes me sick. :(

If you want high standards in business then you don't deal with those people who don't have high standards. People gripe about dealers who screw them yet go right back in to be screwed again. Best thing to happen to those who take exstreeme advantage of us is for people to stay away from them. Seen it before and the guys have to move out of the area.

jj

Let me get this straight. You all are pissed about a gun shop that is advertizing for guns that would instead go to a city or county buy back program and be destroyed. I look at it as a BIG service for us gun guys because he is keeping them in circulation! We get a chance to own them. instead of having them melted down. As for the price he is offering it is the same that the government agency's offer. And he has to eat the cost of the ones that turn out to be stolen or are screwed up. Hey if the seller agree's to that price who are we to care.

I don't have a pony in this show but will pipe up.

I think the gun buyback deal he is doing is a smart idea. I think that I would rather have an private business do it and possibly keep good guns in circulation legally than a government entity doing it and destroying them all... He will be the only one he hurts if his pricing is too high. There is nothing wrong with making a profit legally. Price gouging sucks but it is up to us, the consumers, to determine the selling price by either buying or walking away (hopefully telling them why we are walking away).

I am not saying I would run my business relying on high margin and fewer sales because "Volume Drives the TMI" (Total Monthly Income). I would settle for lower margins, higher volume and happy customers...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top