JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My regular shop is Tick Lickers Corvallis in the south part of town. They're $35ish and they do 5-day rule. I have done 2 transfers at Capital Pawn Albany, and they're nice people but I'm pretty sure I paid almost $50 in fees.

I'd recommend Tick Lickers, it's just a run up 99W for you from Eugene.

My regular shop is Tick Lickers Corvallis in the south part of town. They're $35ish and they do 5-day rule. I have done 2 transfers at Capital Pawn Albany, and they're nice people but I'm pretty sure I paid almost $50 in fees.

I'd recommend Tick Lickers, it's just a run up 99W for you from Eugene.
Thanks

That is on my list of things to do today, thought I might be able to skip a step.
Yes. I have had many firearms shipped there from online and out of state. I'd venture to say I've use them every few months for either a private party transfer or a shipment in. They even shipped out an AR15 lower for me to a CA FFL. I would now use shipmygun over them, but they're great guys. I often find myself just hanging out, or stopping by to say hi when I am in that part of town.

Yes. I have had many firearms shipped there from online and out of state. I'd venture to say I've use them every few months for either a private party transfer or a shipment in. They even shipped out an AR15 lower for me to a CA FFL. I would now use shipmygun over them, but they're great guys. I often find myself just hanging out, or stopping by to say hi when I am in that part of town.
Yeah, I have used them in the past a couple times, but with all of Oregon's weirdness right now, I just wasn't sure. Called them today, and they said they are good to go!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top