JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kind of gunsmithing are you talking about?
Sportsman's warehouse don't do any inhouse gunsmithing. They send your firearm to a contracted gunsmith in Utah. They only do scope mounting, bore sighting and cleaning inhouse.

I was thinking about having the lenght of pull changed on a wood stock. I did understand they send the work out to a Utah facility.
Just wondering if anyone had tried their services. In this case I decided to go to a local person.

I'd take a careful look at the terms & conditions. There's more than likely language in there that absolves them from any screwups.

SW isn't known for their quality gun counter. I'd be highly skeptical of any services provided as they have a hard time figuring out how to even sell you a gun, let alone work on one.

I believe the Albany Sportsman's Warehouse offers gunsmithing services.
Has anyone here had any experience with them?
Keep it local. Take it down to McCluskey's Arms down in Eugene or something like a length of pull change you might be able to get done at Armac in Junction City but they aren't a fully service gunsmith like McCluskey Arms.

I wouldn't give sportsman's warehouse a high point. Nevertheless a gun I cared about. They can't keep track of new guns. They definitely won't keep track of yours.

Their retail sucks. Customer service sucks. Prices suck. If the guys working on your gun have the same IQ as the guys behind the counter I would about face and walk right out the door you came in through.

I believe the Albany Sportsman's Warehouse offers gunsmithing services.
Has anyone here had any experience with them?
Doing a deal like that where SW is the "front man" and you never connect with the guy that is doing the actual work, you assume more risk, in my opinion.
Why not patronize a recommended "one man shop" in your area ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top