JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think Bitcoin wont last for simple reason. It threatens National Currency from Nation States.
Bitcoin is perfect though if the plan for a universal basic income ever comes to fruition. It's rumored that bitcoin will do to currency and the financial system what Netflix did to Blockbuster.
Block chain is a sleeping giant. There are many levels to it. It's worrisome how AI has come so far, so fast. It's no coincidence that block chain currencies are developing right along side it.

Wait, if bitcoin was worth an oz of gold at the start of this thread, shouldn't they be worth 10oz now with the current admin?

Edit
Hmm google - foo:

Bitcoin

10102.03 US Dollar

Edit 2

Hmm
Gold oz -

$1,345.60

Still crashing, just crashed all the way to $27,400. ie, 1 bitcoin = $27,400 US Dollars. Been crashing all week in it's "longest streak of weekly losses ever". Yikes. https://archive.ph/WNT7F
Bitcoin (and all crypto) is a managed bubble designed to extract money from investors instead of solving equations per it's model. You can still make money if you are wise and careful, just be aware that you are shooting the curl and the wave can collapse at any time.

I remember some time last year when I was reprogramming radios for one of the county facilities, one of guys there said that all the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency stuff came about as a result of a bunch of nerds who got bored and wrote some code of sorts. Interesting perspective lol. The taxes on the gains from cryptocurrency is quite high if you managed to make out well from cryptocurrency investments etc.

The government seems bound and determined to increase demand for electricity (forced conversion to electric transportation and battery powered everything, open borders and unrestricted population increase, etc.) while at the same time reducing generating capacity (shutting down coal and gas fired power plants, reliance on intermittent, undependable, inefficient and expensive power sources) necessitating rolling brownouts and blackouts. So, by all means, invest in a nonexistent commodity totally dependent on the availability of electricity. Good idea.

There may be some truth to that EZLivin, however if you really think about it, people are already completely conditioned to a cashless society. How much of the general populace really deals with cash any more? Direct Deposit of wages is the norm, Visa Debit cards are ubiquitous, hell even welfare is all electronically disbursed these days. All of it is tied to your SS# and the banking system. At least with Bitcoin, that central tie back to the banking system is removed.
99% of my firearm deals are in cash. I have paypal acct but rarely use it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top