JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As expected, the engineered bubble burst. Like all bubbles (dotcom, housing 1, housing 2, etc.) it was designed to transfer wealth from the greedy to the sharks. I personally think this one had an element of "Let's see just how stupid the masses are". Money backed by nothing is eventually nothing. Gols and silver will buy (except during their periodic manufactured bubbles) what gold and silver have always bought.

Financial slavery via fractional reserve banking is how most of us are kept in wage slavery, so it is an interesting subject.

I've noticed that all articles pimped by the banker MSM are 90% negative, just like they do with silver and gold. They want you in the debt dollar badly.

I am not a fan of bitcoin, nor do I own even one. Here a small drop in the price is front page (money) news on USAtodayPropaganda.com right along with why Americans should be scared of Iranian warships LOL.

Bitcoin falls on software bug concern

It's deja vu all over again (since the 1600s)

Almost 400 years (probably longer) of the bubble trick being played on the masses to separate them from their wealth and nobody learns, even when it happens several times during the same lifetime:
Black Monday (1987)
Dot Bomb
Home Mortgage Loan bubble
Current over inflated stock market (tick, tick, tick...)
Current Gold over inflation
Bitcoin

I have a "Bitcoin Millionaire" t-shirt that was given to me as a joke. Never have worn a t-shirt that garners so much attention. People desperately wanting to approach me at the grocery store and ask questions for instance. Funny.

Now that Bitcoin is toast it's time to double down on Saddam Hussein era Iraqi Dinar.

Good one! :s0114:

I remember a guy asking me quite a few years ago about the "Iraqi Dinar." I said, "Sure, if you want to buy a fiat currency printed by a war-ravaged, destitute country with no stable government and various factions fighting for control of a piece of it then go right ahead. But I think there are better things to spend your money on." I think he already had bought some, but he never said. I can't believe the Iraqi Dinar thing is still out there being promoted after all this time. But apparently it is.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top