JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I invested our soon to be useless $$ in land first, and now in cattle. When it all collapses, you can call me Baron 308 and seek my favor…for some ground beef…perhaps even some brisket…unless you are one of those who have deleted one of my clever and triggering posts, then it's liver and cow gizzards for you.

I invested our soon to be useless $$ in land first, and now in cattle. When it all collapses, you can call me Baron 308 and seek my favor…for some ground beef…perhaps even some brisket…unless you are one of those who have deleted one of my clever and triggering posts, then it's liver and cow gizzards for you.
Land and food are the universal currencies where virtual gold is backed by lead.

I'll take you up on some offal!

2024 BTC: 102k

;)
2024 102K USD: 102k Mexican Pesos
1655241243748.png
Sorry, couldn't resist

The following is IMO only, not a guarantee at all, just a best educated guess.

Bitcoin is awesome, but it and others will eventually fail. Backed by absolutely nothing real, like fiat currencies.

Unlike Fiat that they strictly control, (current) crypto is a symbol of everything our banker owners are against. Especially privacy, which will be completely gone by 2030.

The power play will be either a grid shutdown or false flag blamed on non-gov Crypto financed backing. Then a completely prepared GOV crypto - already warming up in the bullpen - whether national or global (WEC) will be announced. All others will be deemed illegal as in a felony to use them in any way.

For 15+ years now the gov MSM news and POTUS have talked about Bank Holidays eventually coming. This is what they are referring to here. Banks and CC/other transactions stop for days, weeks while everything is moved to the new monetary system. If you don't believe this is true, ask any bank manager if they have action plans in place for a national emergency and what those plans entail.

At the reopening, cash and coins will be turned in to banks in exchange for this new Gov Crypto and initially you will be handed a CC, CC/Passport combo, later RFID. Everywhere you go will be tracked; it already is via your mobile and people don't care.

The people have proven themselves very easily manipulated and fearful. We are a populace primed for submission on every level. Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

LOL well your gonna need a ranch hand/ grounds keeper I want to be on the short list of volunteers..I work cheap

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top