JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Classic is dumb. There is no ban. Some speculate that the way Fostec wrote which states cannot have binary's led to this issue. They put x, y, z OR b states cannot own binarys. But they cannot explain why Franklins are sold everywhere here.
Ya, that's why I posted this. I'd rather buy local anyhow.

I am going takes this as classic firearm are just scared of the libtards and don't real support the 2nd amendment , there is no legal or publicly know(to me at least) reason they can't… just "their companies policy doesn't allow them sell binary/echo triggers to the state of Oregon" -what I was told by their customer service when I called them on it
. In the end they are a private business and I will support their rights to do business as they see fit… however I will (and suggest others do) call bullbubblegum any and every time they claim to support the second amendment. At least until give, none false reason for it.

I am going takes this as classic firearm are just scared of the libtards and don't real support the 2nd amendment , there is no legal or publicly know(to me at least) reason they can't… just "their companies policy doesn't allow them sell binary/echo triggers to the state of Oregon" -what I was told by their customer service when I called them on it
. In the end they are a private business and I will support their rights to do business as they see fit… however I will (and suggest others do) call bullbubblegum any and every time they claim to support the second amendment. At least until give, none false reason for it.

Weird I bought one not too long ago. works great.
The WOT is giving me $hit, Im going to have to build a rifle just to get it to run properly.
the BFSlll is the best working Binary I have had, I have owned 3, and have one in my 10/22 thats the one to have.

It's the same philosophy some members here use. WE voted in 114 so WE deserve whatever shame and restrictions anyone wants to heap on us. The people of Oregon voted this crap in so they get nothing firearm related. We even have out of state members telling anyone staying in Oregon to fight 114 is an idiot. Pretty disgusting but it's happening. Same as saying the people in Ukraine that their women deserve to be raped and their children murdered by the russian orcs because there was U.S. corruption in their country.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top