JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this ad from Classic Firearms recently and was just browsing and reading about the gen 2 Fostech bianary trigger system and was "slightly" surprised to see that they included Oregon and Washington state in their "cannot ship to these states" blurb of the ad.
Anyone know of any ban on these in OR & WA?
This is new news to me if they have been banned here.
I have included a screenshot of the section of the ad in question.

Screenshot_20201004-055658_Samsung Internet.jpg

I knew WA had told them no but had not heard yet were OR was. This is from the Franklin Armory site as of now. More will of course follow. All it really takes is for an AG to threaten them and they will not want to test them. Since the AG has basically unlimited funds to go after them if they wish. The Co selling has to pay for their own lawyers as they do not have unlimited tax payer funds to use.
Warning:
  • Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
  • In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.

Easy fix is to order from a local FFL in Oregon. The last Binary trigger I bought was from @HighLine. Great little local shop, just reach out to them on the board here to see if they have or can order what your looking for.

They are also supporters of this board too. ;)

Still waiting for info from Franklin why my binary trigger will not function in my Ruger 10-22. I spent $300 for it, and have called their support line, without any help.
The gun shop has sent them their personal non functioning 10-22's............ and we are all still waiting for some information.

Imagine pulling out a Kidd 2 stage trigger and replacing it with this $300 edition.
FRANKLIN : A little more R & D on the Ruger 10-22 platform please!

Still waiting for info from Franklin why my binary trigger will not function in my Ruger 10-22. I spent $300 for it, and have called their support line, without any help.
The gun shop has sent them their personal non functioning 10-22's............ and we are all still waiting for some information.

Imagine pulling out a Kidd 2 stage trigger and replacing it with this $300 edition.
Im haveing issues with mine in my ar15. Wont pick up rounds sometimes. Sometimes it works sometimes it dosent

With the new Franklin 10/22 trigger you may need to run your factory trigger spring to get it to function properly. We have found that the longer spring provided by Franklin Armory can cause issues.

Oregon is a yes. For some reaon they think we cant own them. I would reach out and email them. If they will not do business optics planet will.
Agree I have bought in OR no problem but not not from classic firearms or optics planet. Try lucky sporting goods in banks outside Hilsboro and there may be other local vendors also.

I got this ad from Classic Firearms recently and was just browsing and reading about the gen 2 Fostech bianary trigger system and was "slightly" surprised to see that they included Oregon and Washington state in their "cannot ship to these states" blurb of the ad.
Anyone know of any ban on these in OR & WA?
This is new news to me if they have been banned here.
I have included a screenshot of the section of the ad in question.

View attachment 758015
Check out the echo sport trigger also. U can find for $235-$250 compared to the other higher priced models.

Classic is dumb. There is no ban. Some speculate that the way Fostec wrote which states cannot have binary's led to this issue. They put x, y, z OR b states cannot own binarys. But they cannot explain why Franklins are sold everywhere here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top