JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a news story out of MO -
Train Hits Truck.

Really?! The train can't turn, on its path. Truck Stopped in front of train? Truck Crossed to close to Train?
Of course we mean Truck Driver. I doubt the dump truck was run by AI.

It's always the train's fault.
In our domicile it's always the dog's fault, always, especially if flatulence is involved 😉

It's not really a peeve, but how the heck do women think wearing nose rings is attractive? It ain't just kids either. Also, ladies, if you are now 60 pounds heavier than you were in high school you may want to not wear your high school clothes any more - especially short shorts. :eek:

It's not really a peeve, but how the heck do women think wearing nose rings is attractive? It ain't just kids either. Also, ladies, if you are now 60 pounds heavier than you were in high school you may want to not wear your high school clothes any more - especially short shorts. :eek:
Spandex, lycra, work out, yoga pants should have a weight limit, if you got cottage cheese legs and arse is wider then your shoulders, NO, HARD STOP!

Whales wearing MuMu's and flip flops, Yucky Yucky Yucky!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

arse is wider then your shoulders, NO, HARD STOP!
What about the reverse where the woman's shoulders/traps/delts are making men jealous? :s0001: 710XJ6+u0qL._AC_UL1500_.jpg scrunch-butt-leggings-Meilidress-Womens-Ruched-Butt-Lifting-Leggings.jpg

Edit. These are amazing specimens of strong or at least, beefy women.

It's not really a peeve, but how the heck do women think wearing nose rings is attractive?
I'm with you on that! I figure it must be my age. I prefer a beautiful face to be free of hardware. What's really gnarly is ear lobes stretched out to the size of a .50 cent piece. :s0002:

I actually use to be able to appreciate the women body builders competitions. Until they started getting too "Developed". Ugh.
Agreed!
There was a time when they still looked like Women, not all roided out like some today!
Like Linda Hamilton in the first couple of Terminators movies, Sexy, with out taking it over the top!

Rachel McLish from Aces; Iron Eagles 3, in 1992... talk about lean, well developed, and not quite "Roided out" :p

acesironeagleIIImclish2.jpg

61-Rachel-McLish-Sexy-Pictures-That-Are-Basically-Flawless.jpg Rachel-McLish-49.jpg

Back on topic. You just don't see as much oiled, well tanned, and high cut bikini wearing women that are all natural..... too much saline, silicon, and surgery :eek:

There are more "Fit" babes in Ukraine that I have seen then anywhere else in all of Europe, it's like one out of 20 women is a fitness instructor, and the classes are FULL! They take a whole different look at life over there, and I imagine now even more! You Don't see plump Women all that much there, and most women actually care about how they look!

There are more "Fit" babes in Ukraine that I have seen then anywhere else in all of Europe, it's like one out of 20 women is a fitness instructor, and the classes are FULL! They take a whole different look at life over there, and I imagine now even more! You Don't see plump Women all that much there, and most women actually care about how they look!
Several Eastern European countries have a lot of good looking women. The way it was explained to me was that the Commies killed a lot of their men in WW2, so the women had to up their game to get a good man. This made the next generation of women more attractive, by both choice and genetics. It seems the Ukranian women have carried that forward as a fitness tradition and more power to them!

To each their own, but I've never had any interest in overly muscular women. I prefer them soft and round where they oughta be soft and round. That's just me though. :)

Last Edited:
To each their own, but I've never had any interest in overly muscular women. I prefer them soft and round where they oughta be soft and round. That's just me though.
Just not overly soft and round, to the point its like Stay -Puft Man?

Fashion pet peeve.

Pants for larger men, most of the cheap ones assume we wear them so high that the belt is on or over belly buttons... to the point that were they worn on the hips which is comfortable for me and many men, the crotch is damn near halfway between actual crotch and knees :mad:

Just not overly soft and round, to the point its like Stay -Puft Man?

Fashion pet peeve.

Pants for larger men, most of the cheap ones assume we wear them so high that the belt is on or over belly buttons... to the point that were they worn on the hips which is comfortable for me and many men, the crotch is damn near halfway between actual crotch and knees :mad:
I like having lots of testicle space. It's the reason I don't wear Dickies or key. I swear my voice gets an octave higher when I try those on.

I like having lots of testicle space. It's the reason I don't wear Dickies or key. I swear my voice gets an octave higher when I try those on.
Duluth Trading Company makes "Ballroom Jeans" that live up to their name.

Pro tip: They have a version where the pockets are made from "firehose" material. Don't get those. They wear very quickly.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews