JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TP roll end flows top/down/front for years. :)

In the dark, chasing, chasing, chasing, where's the end? :confused:
:eek: Someone changes the roll top/down/back and makes me back pedal :mad:

When common sense should be enough...

You correct an employee to which they retort "I didn't get the Memo"

To which I reply: "Common sense doesn't require a memo, that was assumed you had it when we hired you"

When common sense should be enough...

You correct an employee to which they retort "I didn't get the Memo"

To which I reply: "Common sense doesn't require a memo, that was assumed you had it when we hired you"

Bosses that think that if it isn't done THEIR WAY, the employee lacks common sense!!! :rolleyes:

A 20 year old proclaiming herself a Life Coach...ah gawd...

The term itself reeks of weird self important pomposity, but a 20 year old giving herself this title, no, no, no way!

Listening to all the talking heads on TV commenting on "shtrikes" and "shtrategy" and "reshtraint." Why is this sh BS so trendy? Does it make you cool to butcher the English language? I can't shtand it!

People that post gifs as their avatar, or even in posts... the endless movement... gawd!!!
:s0121:
Listening to all the talking heads on TV commenting on "shtrikes" and "shtrategy" and "reshtraint." Why is this sh BS so trendy? Does it make you cool to butcher the English language? I can't shtand it!
What channel is Sean Connery doing commentary on?
I'm super intershted in watching! :D

Really, thin, pencil line thin eyebrows on de wimmen folk.

I guess if they're in a woman's prison or a carnie it's all the rage, but for normal woman it looks odd...to say the least.

An example of great looking eyebrows are Katie Pavlich's.

Super smart and drop dead hubba hubba!

Last Edited:
You like natural, like this?

1578672772784.png

To thin, fake looking, bad.

Mikej,

You can pick em!

I have to admit Klingon and Romulan women do have their appeal, thin, upswepted eyebrows, but Frida Kahlo eyebrows are my favorite, well ok, big heavy duty unibrows are very sexy...

Mikej,

You can pick em!

I have to admit Klingon and Romulan women do have their appeal, thin, upswepted eyebrows, but Frida Kahlo eyebrows are my favorite, well ok, big heavy duty unibrows are very sexy...

I had to look up Frede Kahlo...not quite my cup of tea but.....As a man get's older he's able to see beauty in many more women than he does when he's young.

I haven't watched a lot of Star Trek, aren't the teeth of the Romulun woman pretty bad? Must be their diet. :s0114:

Not really a peeve as an annoyance; a mentally challenged, grossly incompetent, network administrator that condescendingly called me "sports fan" today. (I hate televised sports and being patronized.) Pro-tip, moron, if you deliberately blow away the database that the application connects to, because you were too stupid to realize you were reading the wrong procedure list, bad things happen. After engaging in said idiocy, he brow beats one of my coworkers, and I'm called in, he insults me repeatedly, then he realizes he's the idiot in this equation, and uses that expression. Fing mouth-breathers. To paraphrase Dr. Venkman, "Back off man, I'm a programmer."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top