JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just stopped in at bi-mart to see if there were any ammo deals to be had. They had a sign posted saying no firearms or ammo sales to anyone under 21. I left without purchasing anything and won't be going back. I let them know on the way out FWIW.

Are you under 21? Bummer if so. I don't think it's illegal for you to have ammo if so?

I can see it now....Standing outside the door..Psst Psst, hey, buddy...would you buy me a couple boxes of Mini Mag? I'll buy you a box too.

I was just at a Bi-Mart in Klamath Falls. I saw no sign like that. Mind you, I wasn't reading every single sign, sales sign posted, ammo/firearm sign. But I am sure I would have seen one like that.

Maybe it's just the Oregon I-5 metropolis' that are posting those? (Salem, Eugene, Portland)

:s0092:

Only buy things from them when on sale.

I wont buy a firearm from them anymore nor will I but anything full price from them. I hate do their new policy.. but ultimately Im looking out for me and my finances when it comes to shooting sports as a hobby. I want the best deal possible. I will however give small/local FFLs my business for firearms even if it costs a bit more. I feel like thats a decent balance.

However while Ive been at various Bimarts I really do enjoy hearing guys go up to employees and tell them their issue with the 21+ policy.

I was just at a Bi-Mart in Klamath Falls. I saw no sign like that. Mind you, I wasn't reading every single sign, sales sign posted, ammo/firearm sign. But I am sure I would have seen one like that.

Maybe it's just the Oregon I-5 metropolis' that are posting those? (Salem, Eugene, Portland)

I was in the Tigard store.

Just do like I do and plonk down a big jug a Geritol right next to your ammo at the checkout counter. and then start innocently whistling a snappy tune

Are you under 21? Bummer if so. I don't think it's illegal for you to have ammo if so?

I can see it now....Standing outside the door..Psst Psst, hey, buddy...would you buy me a couple boxes of Mini Mag? I'll buy you a box too.
Shoulder tapping for ammo....too funny

97AC04C6-D3BF-409B-8126-3925D4125B27.jpeg

Oh yeah the old days of beer spotting I did it all the time when I was under age HEHEE now it has come to ammo lol

I definitely understand the upheaval about this, but I also find it intriguing. I've seen people state it's a civil rights violation and many other claims. However, I wonder if the outrage was shared when stores stopped selling those cans of air duster to people under 18? Or when they started restricting sudafed sales? Or the numerous other simialr examples that aren't firearms related? I'm not condoning these actions, and find them all ludicrous. I'm also not faulting people for calling them out. I'm just curious if the reaction is across the board, or only when it applies to them?

I definitely understand the upheaval about this, but I also find it intriguing. I've seen people state it's a civil rights violation and many other claims. However, I wonder if the outrage was shared when stores stopped selling those cans of air duster to people under 18? Or when they started restricting sudafed sales? Or the numerous other simialr examples that aren't firearms related? I'm not condoning these actions, and find them all ludicrous. I'm also not faulting people for calling them out. I'm just curious if the reaction is across the board, or only when it applies to them?

Air dusters over a certain age or other items is stupid. This is about the right to self protection not clean keyboards... a bit more serious.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews