JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree that forcing an additional product sale is bullcrap and the main reason I will not give them my money.

I disagree that it is an acceptable business move.

Having the "option" to purchase is acceptable, not compulsion.
Ok. To be clear so there's no misunderstanding, they are not requiring a buyer to purchase 10-rd mags. The WA FFLs legally can't transfer any 10+ round mags to you under the current ridiculous state law (being challenged in court already).

All WA FFLs can either have the handgun shipped to them by the dealer with or without the "standard mags". So, unless you want to insert a round one at a time in your new handgun šŸ¤ (insanity) or you can purchase WA-legal mags right now so you can use your handgun until you can get the standard mags later. This is required of ALL WA FFLs!

I hope this clarifies my earlier post.

We can agree to disagree, then. Those of us that aren't FFLs and don't own this type of business can disagree all we want, but many FFLs may not survive (maybe that's the real intent of the gun-grabbers), unless we buy from them to keep them in business. Otherwise, we all lose. These are times of tough decisions by business owners.

We need to appreciate the position these businesses are in and let our opinions slip a little bit. Everyone has an opinion about most everything, but unless we are invested as an FFL, we don't carry the same risk they do.

Agree to disagree is ok. šŸ‘
Oh for sure, and I wasnt going after you by the way. I do feel horrible for FFL's and what is coming down the line and what they are having to put up with and I get that they are trying to find ways to keep afloat. It's all insane.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top