JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know someone waiting in the queue to get a gun that they bought at our local Bi-Mart. They just got a call telling them to come get their mags as Bi-Mart instructed staff to destroy all mags over 10 rounds! That's just one store though. Anyone else hear the same or know of another store doing the same? These are crazy times.

That is one brain dead manager at that store if true. Perhaps "destroy" really means, "put in this bin and I will take home and destroy, yea that's what i'm going to really do, it's not for my personal gain or anything like that...'"

When I worked as the receiving manager at Sportsmans we destroyed stuff all the time. Thrown in the garbage after. It was policy as bums and similar fished the cans and would try to turn the stuff at another store.

Magazines, I don't think they would get destroyed. An employee could certainly make them disappear!

Sounds like yet another idiotic rumor...
.... They'll just ship 'em to their half dozen Idaho locations. It's not like they have never shipped stock from 1 location to another.
For example, the men's-size stiletto heel pink sling-back pumps, that always sell out fast in the Portland stores, have the completely unsold stock from the stores East of the Cascades sent to them... and, they send their unsold work gloves and shovels to the Eastern stores.

'Course, That's if they have mags left to ship ;);)

Last Edited:
If a $700 big rig radiator was returned because they ordered the wrong one we tossed it.
And by toss I mean I have a utility trailer full of like new aluminum.

Stores and FFLs have 180 days after December 8th to distribute the >10 round magazines to their other stores or alternative dealers out of state. No store or FFL is going to destroy magazines right now. They have 6 months to distribute their inventory out of state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top