JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just go in a purchase a bunch of ammo and after the sale, tell them thanks for the "no one under 21" policy... tell them you are selling all the ammo to 18 to 20 year olds for a profit ;)

Well pistol ammo always not allowed so find it dumb that rifle ammo and shotgun ammo is not allowed to be sold?
Legally any 18 year old can buy a rifle or shotgun?

Yet another reason to support your local gun store

When I read this it makes me think about when critters in Salem were working on SB941. I don't remember hearing anything about all the "Local Gun Stores" making statements to the reps about it? Or fighting against passing the law? And then all the gun stores that don't support the gun buying community by charging $50.00-$75.00 for a transfer. Don't get me wrong, I support a couple of local gun stores here in PDX by purchasing guns. I load my own so very little ammo, and not much in the way of accessories. I'm not hating on them, I'm just not sure they care all that much about the gun buying public.

Political Correctness.....

I've already e-mailed Bi-Mart to let them know how i feel.

Then, the next thing is......I'm selling my BAC (Bank of America) stock.

Aloha, Mark

Political Correctness.....

I've already e-mailed Bi-Mart to let them know how i feel.

Then, the next thing is......I'm selling my BAC (Bank of America) stock.

Aloha, Mark

CITI is also on the gun ban wagon and also were in 2012. I was set up through costco but Refused their card and pay cash

Well it's one of the most common rifle rounds?

I think the post you quoted was referring to the fact that most stores won't sell 22LR ammo to anyone under 21 because it could be used in a pistol, but most stores will sell 223, apparently ignorant of the proliferation of AR pistols.

The idiocy lies in the fact that they continue to do this stupid stuff, claiming it's for safety reasons, while proving how little they know about firearms. If they applied this concept universally, then they would have to stop selling a lot of ammo to anyone under 21, because of the BFR and single shot pistols. But, there's no way the bigwigs at these corporations know any of this, or that would be part of their message.

I guess they have society's best interests in mind, protecting our youth from the horrors of gun violence so they can buy more booze, tobacco, and prescription meds. You know, all that safe stuff that doesn't kill people.

With all the hate for Dick's, why no hate for Bi-Mart? They've been teetering on the FUDD line forever , but I liked shopping there anyway.
Their new 21 year old policy crosses a line for me. Why keep supporting a virtue signaling corporation?

F off and die Bi-Mart.

One of my favorite places.

Generally the best ammo prices around.

I and my kid are over 21 and I'm not about to pay 25-50% more for select stuff over politics.

Kinda crappy they caved but 18-20 year old kids are probably not their major demographic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top