JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you do your home work BETO is a Felon and can't legally own a gun

Don't worry my friends there aint a snow balls chance in hell he will be this country's president

Last Edited:
Beto O'Rourke is a no-talent butt plug who can't even win his own state. He is polling at 1%. The only reason his sinking ship is still up there is to draw fire away from Biden/Warren. He says it, so they don't have to.

I've never seen the results of a musket wound vs 5.56. Did anyone ever design a semi automatic musket?

See the puckle gun, and yeah they some times ripped peoples legs off in the civil war. Not like they were the most consistently reliable firing or accurate at long range but, that future would be messy with bayonet wounds and missing limbs.

I don't like firing 100grains of black powder, it makes my shoulder hurt a lot more then a 5.56. And it's a pain in the butt to reload.

"Gun control by definition affects only honest people. When a politician tells you he wants to forbid you from owning a firearm or force you to get a license, he is telling you he doesn't trust you. That's an insult. ... Gun control is not about guns or crime. It is about an elite that fears and despises the common people."

Syndicated columnist Charley Reese (1937-2013)

With the usual lead up...

Didn't watch the video cause I didn't want my blood pressure to rise that high, but gave ya a like because every time RFO opens his mouth, more confirmation of his stupidity spews forth.

It's time for this one to be ignored, as he's being used as a diversion. Time to get onto the real issues... Imagine creepy uncle Joe getting the nomination... Or even worse a senator who has falsified documents to get special consideration as a Native American...

Look like I'll need to stick with Trump, the devil you know is better than the devil who most certainly wants your guns...

True. Though the side of me that gets dark humor finds it at least mildly amusing that such a massive sack of crap actually thinks he could be POTUS. :s0140:

^^ He's desperately trying to boost his ratings.

So, what happens when the next 'Charles Whitman' goes nutzo with a Remington 700? (Being from Texas, you'd think he'd be familiar with that incident). Going to propose confiscating bolt guns too?

And then lever guns (those can be fired pretty quickly as well)?

And then the next type? And then the next?

The fact they're keeping probably the most sensible/best dem. candidate off the stage IMHO, Tulsi Gabbard, shows their power-hungry agenda.

Boss

Last Edited:
The fact they're keep probably the most sensible/best dem. candidate off the stage IMHO, Tulsi Gabbard, shows their power-hungry agenda.
Great point. I watched an interview Tulsi did with Dave Rubin recently, she actually is willing to have a open debate on the issues, a sadly missing component of our current political environment.

Great point. I watched an interview Tulsi did with Dave Rubin recently, she actually is willing to have a open debate on the issues, a sadly missing component of our current political environment.

Which is EXACTLY why the extreme left doesn't want anything to do with her...way to level-headed and sensible (and would likely get a lot of votes from a lot of moderates)...doesn't fit their agenda.

Boss

Which is EXACTLY why the extreme left doesn't want anything to do with her...way to level-headed and sensible (and would likely get a lot of votes from a lot of moderates)...doesn't fit their agenda.

Boss
TBH-I'm happy to see them double down on this strategy. You'd think they'd figure out that that tactic produced Trump.

Who's right here? The author of the article below who claims:
He almost certainly doesn't realize it, but Beto O'Rourke is likely to be the worst thing to happen to the gun-control movement in decades ...
or the reader in the comments section:
I disagree. The thing-that-cannot-be-said has finally been said, emphatically, on the national stage. While this instance is has been a failure, it could happen that in the next 10 years it will be taken up again and with less notoriety.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top