JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
via Fred Reed (retired in Mexico)

"
Conscription
The United States cannot fight a large land war, as for example against Russia, China, or Iran. Such a war would require conscription. The public would not stand for it. America no longer enjoys the sort of patriotic unity that it did at the beginning of the war against Vietnam. It will not accept heavy casualties. People today are far more willing to disobey the federal government. Note that many states have legalized marijuana in defiance of federal law, that many jurisdictions across the country simply refuse to assist federal immigration enforcement. Any attempt to send Snowflakes and other delicates to fight would result in widespread civil disobedience.
"

methinks the same applies to confiscation.

So, in addition to confiscating ARs and AKs is he going to take all milsurps, too?

I love it when leftists start talking about having a conversation. Having a conversation always seems to mean "shut up and listen."

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

i hope its too late by the time they realize that talk about confiscating guns will NOT get them very far. i like that their talking about it. makes them look more foolish.

He's the epitome of the beta male writing checks his featherweight azz can't cash.

Buttagoose is another one and I won't even start on Bookers douchery.

They're all straight up POS's.

Doesn't surprise me, there is a camp, not sure how big it is... This camp thinks we should only have black powder muskets for self defense.

In my head I picture them speaking in shrill voices with wobbly eyes.

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

i hope its too late by the time they realize that talk about confiscating guns will NOT get them very far. i like that their talking about it. makes them look more foolish.

Yeah, the more they spout and the louder they are, the more it will turn people off. Some in the middle have no dog in the 2A fight, but they know when something just doesn't seem right.

Gee, Beta. Is that your line in the sand?
Are you willing to kill or jail millions of Americans for exercising their enumerated right to keep and bear arms?

Last Edited:
O'Rourke is either woefully ignorant and a tremendously shallow thinker, or malevolent. Either way, he would actively drag our nation into Balkanization and violence. No thank you, sir. I agree we have problems that are difficult to resolve, but eviscerating individual rights is a non-starter.

QUESTION: "Are you proposing taking away their guns, and how would this work?"

O'ROURKE: "I am, if it was a weapon designed to kill people on a battlefield." (APPLAUSE AND CHEERS FROM DEMOCRATS IN THE AUDIENCE)

Like these Mr. O'Rourke? These are weapons that were designed to kill people on a battlefield. Are you going to take all of these too? If not, why not?

YqXmf8w.jpg

DSC08293a_zps6830053e.jpg

DSC03959a.jpg

dsc_0249a-jpg.jpg

DSC07877_zpsc0d9cf1a.jpg

DSC08027a_zpse213b056.jpg

122c04b8.jpg

DSC08017a_zpscb4cebaa.jpg

DSC04137.jpg

DSC07947a_zps60a21b94.jpg

m39cropped-jpg.jpg

DSC_0353_zpslyfaa66g.jpg

DSC03850.jpg

DSC08313a_zpsb3405ebd.jpg

DSC07412_zps813a71d4.jpg

That's a whole lot of guns.

These people who talk about "weapons of war" and the idiots who applaud and cheer for them really don't know what they are talking about. Some of them probably have Grandpa's old bolt-action huntin' rifle and don't realize that it is a sporterized military surplus "weapon of war", like this sporterized K98 huntin' rifle.

1ec7a29e1ce094eed52e9a7c4a870082.jpg

It was originally made for the Nazis and it still has freakin' swastikas on it.

dc65dad32882fe016eef54ec33b76a7d.jpg

Why is this "weapon of war" OK but a civilian semiauto AR-15 that has never been used on a battlefield is not? Is it because the AR-15 is black?

thats-racist.gif

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews