JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For years, advocates of the right to keep and bear arms have suspected that confiscation was the endgame but have been rebuffed as paranoiacs in the press. Such a rebuffing is no longer possible.

I know a way that you can have the shirt without supporting him (honestly, no joke), PM me if you like. I think it should actually say "Hell Yes They're gonna take your AR-15"

Firearms Policy Coalition already on it :cool:

Screenshot_20190913-150843_Facebook.jpg

Today, Twitter removed a tweet from a Republican state lawmaker from Texas for threatening the life of Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke, following remarks he made about gun reform during Thursday night's Democratic presidential debate.
The offending tweet came from Texas state Rep. Briscoe Cain. It read, "My AR is ready for you Robert Francis." A Twitter spokesperson said that the "Tweet was in violation of the Twitter Rules, which prohibit violent threats." An O'Rourke spokesperson told The Verge that the campaign reported the tweet as a threat to the FBI. It's unclear if Twitter and the FBI were in contact regarding the decision to remove the tweet.

These arseholes keep conveniently forgetting a few significant facts! You cannot Executive Order Gun confiscation no matter how many times you write one. you cannot MAKE law as POTUS, only demand it's enforcement. You cannot legislate from the bench in the white house. you cannot side step the constitution by declaring such things as bump stocks and High Cap mags or extra deadly ammo illegal! There is only ONE way to change the constitution and BoR, and that is specifically spelled out with in those documents, and they will likely never draw those numbers to get these changes! Sorry Beta O-Dork, but I'll be keeping my AR's and AK's and any thing else I wish, and you can go play at being important! And Spread your legs Camillia can go pound sand up her Jacksey, NO dear, YOU CANNOT!

A rich white guy trying to sound like he's Hispanic in a border state. Similar to other white Democrats that try to sound black when they address the NAACP on election years.

I personally refer to hi as Beta. He sure as hell ain't no Alpha. Hell, he such a Beta maybe he's the Beta Max.
He more like Alpha Bits (as in the cereal) instead of being an Alpha....

Tga
QUESTION: "Are you proposing taking away their guns, and how would this work?"

O'ROURKE: "I am, if it was a weapon designed to kill people on a battlefield." (APPLAUSE AND CHEERS FROM DEMOCRATS IN THE AUDIENCE)

Like these Mr. O'Rourke? These are weapons that were designed to kill people on a battlefield. Are you going to take all of these too? If not, why not?

View attachment 616699

View attachment 616700

View attachment 616701

View attachment 616702

View attachment 616703

View attachment 616704

View attachment 616705

View attachment 616706

View attachment 616707

View attachment 616708

View attachment 616709

View attachment 616710

View attachment 616711

View attachment 616712

View attachment 616713

That's a whole lot of guns.

These people who talk about "weapons of war" and the idiots who applaud and cheer for them really don't know what they are talking about. Some of them probably have Grandpa's old bolt-action huntin' rifle and don't realize that it is a sporterized military surplus "weapon of war", like this sporterized K98 huntin' rifle.

View attachment 616733

It was originally made for the Nazis and it still has freakin' swastikas on it.

View attachment 616734

Why is this "weapon of war" OK but a civilian semiauto AR-15 that has never been used on a battlefield is bad? Is it because the AR-15 is black?

View attachment 616735
t is an Arsenal friend. I read that on a web site.

Nice one too.

These arseholes keep conveniently forgetting a few significant facts! You cannot Executive Order Gun confiscation no matter how many times you write one. you cannot MAKE law as POTUS, only demand it's enforcement. You cannot legislate from the bench in the white house. you cannot side step the constitution by declaring such things as bump stocks and High Cap mags or extra deadly ammo illegal! There is only ONE way to change the constitution and BoR, and that is specifically spelled out with in those documents, and they will likely never draw those numbers to get these changes!

Quite correct, sir. But then the utopian statist has never held the U.S. Constitution in the same regard we do. Just to state the obvious...

My question to O'Rourke and his ilk, in your designs to disarm the American citizenry, what cost are you willing to incur? What resources will you commit? The benefits are often touted; 30,000 firearms related deaths prevented for the sake of argument. Should some portion of the population resist, and I guarantee significant resistance, how much violence are you willing to accept? How far into the abyss are you intending to take our nation?

Should some portion of the population resist, and I guarantee significant resistance, how much violence are you willing to accept? How far into the abyss are you intending to take our nation?
:s0101:
And this as the part that really keeps me up at night! Just how far are these people willing to push? How many need to loose their lives before some sort of end can be reached? To what end, and what will be left afterward? What kind of country would we have then? I do not wish any of this, I want to be left the hell alone, but God As my witness, I will not live on my knees as a subject of the crown!

The Dems not only have a problem with guns. Rrrrright......it's in their party platform.

Preventing Gun Violence
With 33,000 Americans dying every year**, Democrats believe that we must finally take sensible action to address gun violence. While responsible gun ownership is part of the fabric of many communities, too many families in America have suffered from gun violence. We can respect the rights of responsible gun owners while keeping our communities safe. To build on the success of the lifesaving Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, we will expand and strengthen background checks and close dangerous loopholes in our current laws; repeal the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) to revoke the dangerous legal immunity protections gun makers and sellers now enjoy; and keep weapons of war—such as assault weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines (LCAM's)—off our streets. We will fight back against attempts to make it harder for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to revoke federal licenses from law breaking gun dealers, and ensure guns do not fall into the hands of terrorists, intimate partner abusers, other violent criminals, and those with severe mental health issues. There is insufficient research on effective gun prevention policies, which is why the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention must have the resources it needs to study gun violence as a public health issue.

Taken from: https://www.democrats.org/party-platform#gun-violence

++++++

But, they also want health care for illegals.

Huh? I heard of the proposed Medicare for all. But, Health Care for Illegals?

Rrrright....and guess who pays for it? I can only watch about 20 seconds before I start to gag.

Aloha, Mark
I can't even bring myself to hit the play button.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews