JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a safe guard, it's a subsidiary of champion/superior safe. I'm very satisfied with it, prices are very reasonable for what features you get and they're build quality is top notch. A bit heavy though, comes in at 800# but that's a big model too.

Liberty...

Coastal Farm is a good place to check, typically has pretty good pricing. Picked up this Patriot series 23 gun for 1300.00

EEAFED0E-A825-4F47-89AA-832D44CA8A75.jpeg

Oddly, i'm at the point where the safe size i want, kinda doesn't fit in my office, and i don't really have anywhere else for it. Might have to compromise.

Another vote for Tracker. It may not be top-pf-the-line protection, but it's a thousand time better than keeping guns in a corner of a closet. And a whole bunch better that a Stack-On security cabinet. The folks at Tracker were super nice to deal with. We slid the boxed, 24 gun I think, into the back of the pick-up on carpet. A neighbor and his son got it in for a couple bottles of hooch. I bolted it down.

I had a Canon that was 400lbs empty and held like 24? when I lived in an apartment. Was heavy but fairly small and eas-ish to move.

Hello,

I currently use a sentry safe that is somewhat easier to move than heavier safes. What safes do yall recommemd that would be suitable for an apartment?

Multiple smaller ones might not be a bad idea if space and moving frequently is a concern.

Also if you are concerned about theft of guns or a teenager getting into your safe...ditch the sentry and get something else. sentry is probably the easiest safe on earth to break into...honestly those cute little locks on a suitcase are harder to defeat than a sentry safe...a strong magnet is all it takes to unlock a sentry safe. no prying or code breaking required. A magnet will literally pull the small security bolt towards the magnet and allow you to turn the handle and open it as if you had put the code in.

also a pair of scissors can open those things via the keyhole... so for any actual security: they're a joke like most cheaper modern gun safes. But for compliance with the coming law or keeping little fingers off your guns: they get the job done.

If you have long guns and just have nowhere you can get a larger safe into your place: trigger/action locks and rifle bags may be your only option. doesn't protect from fire or theft, but at least complies with the law coming into effect this summer.

Hello,

I currently use a sentry safe that is somewhat easier to move than heavier safes. What safes do yall recommemd that would be suitable for an apartment?
Are you on the first floor?
Do you have beefy friends to help or do you want it delivered?
How many guns do you have to put into one?
Do you have other items to put into it for safekeeping(jewelry,NFA stuff etc)?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top