JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really tired of these " what's the best....? " threads. You will never get a definitive answer, just opinions. Truth is no safe is invincable, should only be considered a last layer of security. With your building secured and alarmed, safe room secured, all you are doing is making a thief take more time to get your stuff. Too much time and they may give up.
Wrong side of the bed this morning? ;)

Of course you're only going to get opinions, they're helpful, not least of which is that you learn you're only going to get opinions, not everyone know until they see these threads.

Really tired of these " what's the best....? " threads. You will never get a definitive answer, just opinions. Truth is no safe is invincable, should only be considered a last layer of security. With your building secured and alarmed, safe room secured, all you are doing is making a thief take more time to get your stuff. Too much time and they may give up.
You are 100% correct. Locks and safes are merely delaying devices.

One more vote for sturdysafe.
You can order it completely custom... size, materials(more steel), locks, color/finish, interior, insulated or not.

For apartments you can order a plate that the safe bolts to, so it can't be taken through a doorway.

Keep in mind they are made to order, so expect to wait. 4-6 weeks usually, plus a week for shipping. No tax, and shipping is included in the price.
Call them for a slight discount, they put them on sale during Christmas too...

Last Edited:
FE0CE55B-9252-4582-AF74-A42E1F4237E8.jpeg I have an amsec bf2 7240. Just purchased from Gerry at nw safe sales. He was great to deal with.
I waited for years to buy 1 safe that I wouldn't have to worry about.
It wasn't cheap but when you have tens of thousands of $ in guns and other valuables in it, I think it's smart to get what you can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top