JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If a talented thief has enough time they can break into any safe. But if it can't stop a 9 year old, I'm not sure how helpful it is going to be….
Safes are actually rated by how many minutes a safe cracker can get into them. I talked to a business owner about this, and they judge a safe by how long it takes to get into the safe, and how long it takes the police to arrive at their business.

You never want a paper trail from a safe purchase leading back to your house, because burglars always get a hold of those records, and target those homes. I've known a few people that were burglarized within weeks of buying a safe. Safes are anything but safe for valuables. You're always better off with a hidden location for valuables.

You never want a paper trail from a safe purchase leading back to your house, because burglars always get a hold of those records, and target those homes. I've known a few people that were burglarized within weeks of buying a safe. Safes are anything but safe for valuables. You're always better off with a hidden location for valuables.
How does this work?
What paper trail, the purchase receipt? Im not certain how a theif would get that and if thry could wouldnt they want to move onto a different house without a safe?

How does this work?
What paper trail, the purchase receipt? Im not certain how a theif would get that and if thry could wouldnt they want to move onto a different house without a safe?
Even utility workers and possibly your kids friends will case your house.

My aunt went over to a neighbor's house, and when she got back her husband's gun safe cleaned out, plus other valuables. The timer in her kitchen scared the burglars ways. They left some things on the porch.

Safes are actually rated by how many minutes a safe cracker can get into them. I talked to a business owner about this, and they judge a safe by how long it takes to get into the safe, and how long it takes the police to arrive at their business.
Underwriters Labs rates safes but their ratings are skewed. Believe it or not, a very highly rated safe TLTR-30x6 allows for 30 minutes to open on any side, which is really not possible or accurate

TR/TL 30 X 6 HIGH SECURITY SAFE

The TR/TL30x6 Safe is the "Ultimate in High Security Protection". Hamilton manufactures safes that are UL rated to withstand 30-minute attacks using both torch (TR) and tools (TL).
Hamilton can Custom built interiors to fit your every need – including added doors and locker doors with individual locks. We offer both TR/TL30 and TR/TL30-X6 safes.
Hamilton is the only company in the United States able to manufacture the TR/TL30X6 safe.

• This Safe is UL Listed 30 minute torch and tool attack on all six sides of the safe
  • Latest in composite technologies is included
  • Massive 4-way boltwork
  • Glass relockers included standard
  • Body & Door 5″ proven torch and tool alloy material
  • Hinges design to allow door swing to be right or left hand swing as needed
  • Mechanism with 1-1/2″ diameter massive bolts are included
  • Three way mechanism with top and bottom 1-½" bolts
  • Relocking device: fusible and mechanical
  • Glass plate protecting locking mechanism included
  • Boltwork designed to prevent any pressure on the lock
  • Door fitted with one or two 3 wheel group 1 combination lock
  • Perfect for Banks, Credit Unions, Jewelers and Pharmaceutical Markets