JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had more and more difficulty opening my safe over the last year until the point where now I think I need to have it looked at.
I can still get into it but it takes a LOT more muscle than it should. Safes are one of those things I don't want to start messing around with it if I don't have to because it's not a strong point of knowledge and I'd rather not mess something up. It could be as simple as needing some sort of lubrication for moving parts or perhaps a small part replacement.
Is there anyone locally that would do a house-call to inspect/repair a safe, if necessary?

This is a locksmiths bread and butter job. They use lubes that don't harden or attract dust and grit. For somewhere between $50 and $100 you should be able to find someone local to do the job. Good Luck DR

This is a locksmiths bread and butter job. They use lubes that don't harden or attract dust and grit. For somewhere between $50 and $100 you should be able to find someone local to do the job. Good Luck DR
Not sure why but I never thought of a locksmith. That's a great idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top