JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
-many-troubles-that-a-man-caint-fix-with-seven-hundred-dollars-and-a-thirty-jeff-cooper-34-76-06.jpg

"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." -Captain John Parker-

"I'll give them the guts of my gun". - Ebenezer Munroe-

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition." -Chaplain Forgy-

"In a perfect world, you wouldn't need guns. This is not a perfect world."
- Sheriff Ben Johnson, Volusia County, Florida

"The West was not won with a registered gun."
- unknown

"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
- Antonio Meloni

"Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
- Ralph Lauretano

"A true libertarian supports free enterprise, opposes big business; supports local self government, opposes the nation-state; supports the National Rifle Association, opposes the Pentagon." Ed Abbey

"Might does not make right, but it sure makes what is" Ed Abbey

"The rifle and handgun are 'equalizers' -the weapons of a democracy. Tanks and bombers represent dictatorship" Ed Abbey

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government" Ed Abbey

Yeah, I'm a big Ed Abbey fan, always have been.

"When you shoot as good as I do , you can call it any damn thing you want - Sir."
My answer when a brand new Lieutenant asked me "Why does everyone else in the Army have a weapon , and you (meaning me ) have a rifle?"
This was just after scoring 40 hits on a 40 target range.
Yeah I was cocky ... We both got over it. LOL
Andy

Funny one Andy. That's how I got "issued" an M-14 and became squad designated marksman! Mine was a Major who had gone through the entire 24 month training cycle right along side me! Best officer I ever saw, had the privilege to serve with!

Meanwhile, the rest of the world prefers the 20-round FAL.................forty nations' armies say so.

tac

M1 vs FAL? That's not a fair comparison. o_O

When the U.S. was using the M1 [WWII].
The FAL hadn't even gone to that party with it's Dad. And come home with it's Mom yet! :D

Don't confuse the M1 with the M14/M1a or the M1A1 [Americans liked to name everything M1 in one way or another. Tanks, Rifles, whatever!] :s0140:

And I do share your love and respect for the FAL and even the G3 [Or HK91 in my case].
Great guns! But not over My M1's and M1A1's/M1 30 Carbines. ;)

Last Edited:
General Norman Schwarzkopf had some great quotes too. Here is one of them:

When questioned by reporters about the French government's refusal to join the coalition invading Kuwait:

"Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion."

"What you did ( killing 25 German soldiers and taking 132 Germans prisoner ) was the greatest feat of arms accomplished by any soldier of all of the armies of Europe."

~ Field Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Allied Supreme Commander, speaking to Alvin York, US Army, while awarding him the Croix de guerre and Legion of Honour medals.

Croix_de_Guerre_1914_1918.jpg

53f91ae5ad604.image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top