JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
-many-troubles-that-a-man-caint-fix-with-seven-hundred-dollars-and-a-thirty-jeff-cooper-34-76-06.jpg

"Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." -Captain John Parker-

"I'll give them the guts of my gun". - Ebenezer Munroe-

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition." -Chaplain Forgy-

"In a perfect world, you wouldn't need guns. This is not a perfect world."
- Sheriff Ben Johnson, Volusia County, Florida

"The West was not won with a registered gun."
- unknown

"The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
- Antonio Meloni

"Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
- Ralph Lauretano

"A true libertarian supports free enterprise, opposes big business; supports local self government, opposes the nation-state; supports the National Rifle Association, opposes the Pentagon." Ed Abbey

"Might does not make right, but it sure makes what is" Ed Abbey

"The rifle and handgun are 'equalizers' -the weapons of a democracy. Tanks and bombers represent dictatorship" Ed Abbey

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government" Ed Abbey

Yeah, I'm a big Ed Abbey fan, always have been.

"When you shoot as good as I do , you can call it any damn thing you want - Sir."
My answer when a brand new Lieutenant asked me "Why does everyone else in the Army have a weapon , and you (meaning me ) have a rifle?"
This was just after scoring 40 hits on a 40 target range.
Yeah I was cocky ... We both got over it. LOL
Andy

Funny one Andy. That's how I got "issued" an M-14 and became squad designated marksman! Mine was a Major who had gone through the entire 24 month training cycle right along side me! Best officer I ever saw, had the privilege to serve with!

Meanwhile, the rest of the world prefers the 20-round FAL.................forty nations' armies say so.

tac

M1 vs FAL? That's not a fair comparison. o_O

When the U.S. was using the M1 [WWII].
The FAL hadn't even gone to that party with it's Dad. And come home with it's Mom yet! :D

Don't confuse the M1 with the M14/M1a or the M1A1 [Americans liked to name everything M1 in one way or another. Tanks, Rifles, whatever!] :s0140:

And I do share your love and respect for the FAL and even the G3 [Or HK91 in my case].
Great guns! But not over My M1's and M1A1's/M1 30 Carbines. ;)

Last Edited:
General Norman Schwarzkopf had some great quotes too. Here is one of them:

When questioned by reporters about the French government's refusal to join the coalition invading Kuwait:

"Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion."

"What you did ( killing 25 German soldiers and taking 132 Germans prisoner ) was the greatest feat of arms accomplished by any soldier of all of the armies of Europe."

~ Field Marshal Ferdinand Foch, Allied Supreme Commander, speaking to Alvin York, US Army, while awarding him the Croix de guerre and Legion of Honour medals.

Croix_de_Guerre_1914_1918.jpg

53f91ae5ad604.image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews