JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
KGrHqRHJCgE8fjuOpMTBPKkR8GkSg60_35.jpg

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."

wiki.. (One of the rules Maj. Gen. James Mattis gave his Marines to live by in Iraq, as quoted in Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq (2006) by Thomas E. Ricks; as excerpted in <broken link removed> )

He's actually got a ton of awesome quotes.

A reporter once asked General George S. Patton about his two Pearl handled handguns. Patton was taken aback by the reporter's question, and lectured him by saying:

"Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol."

Patton's Colt Peacemaker and S&W M27 both have Ivory grips on them, as you can see in this photo of them:

patton-pistols.jpg

b3ce4cc8f3c5a5c86cc2521fa4296af3.jpg

Last Edited:
Here's a pretty nifty firearm related quote I read somewhere:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I like that gooder.

Seems to me, as a pesky furriner, that there are a lot of people over your side of the ocean who just don't seem to understand those few words.

tac

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"
Clint Eastwood

Gen James Mattis. (AKA Mad Dog Mattis)

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fork with me, I'll kill you all."

After the initial invasion of Iraq, Mattis met with Iraqi military officers in 2003 and delivered these cautionary words — his own take on "big stick policy."

(Changed to fork so I don't get banned...again.)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top