JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our "Hobby" / "lifestyle" is full of great quotes about liberty and freedom and how " We dont dial 911" . Some of them are Funny as they can be or as deadly serious as we want to take them.

I read this today and liked the quote so I thought I would share and see what you guys had...

"Embracing the concept that rapid termination of hostile aggression by way of ballistic intervention is highly dependent on hitting something vital as opposed to just hitting something". " in the words of Wyatt Earp " Fast is fine, Accuracy is final".

OK, it's Sci Fi, but you can't say you didn't think as soon as you saw it in the movie.. I WANT THAT!!!!

Corporal Hicks: "wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher."

Brutus Out

OK, it's Sci Fi, but you can't say you didn't think as soon as you saw it in the movie.. I WANT THAT!!!!

Corporal Hicks: "wanna introduce you to a very personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher."

Brutus Out
Along with a phased plasma rifle with a 40 watt range!!!!

Here's a pretty nifty firearm related quote I read somewhere:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

More from Wyatt Earp:

In a gun fight... You need to take your time in a hurry.

Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn to be slow in a hurry

Not gun related, but his response as to why he spent so much time in saloons:

"We had no YMCA's".

"A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box."
- Frederick Douglass

"The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
- Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."
- Larry Elder

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top