JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By Marko Kloos (2007):

"Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that's it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force. The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gangbanger, and a single gay guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender."

General Norman Schwarzkopf had some great quotes too. Here is one of them:

When questioned by reporters about the French government's refusal to join the coalition invading Kuwait:

"Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion."

That's certainly my favorite! WOW!

When shooting in the dark, it is a good idea to use a machine gun.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?"
Clint Eastwood
I GOTSTA KNOW!!!

Not a hard man to track. Leaves dead men wherever he goes.:eek:
I say all that big talk's worth doodly-squat.
I always wanted to meet one of those fancy pistol fighters
they make all that fuss about.
Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?
Outlaw Josey Wales

"I'll tell you what every good soldier knows, nothing counts but power! Naked, merciless force!"

General Ursus, original Planet of the Apes movie.

Another great quote from that film. "Get your hands of my gun, you damned, dirty ape!" OK, I paraphrased Charlton Heston on that one.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

From Marine Chesty Puller

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us…they can't get away this time."

"Great. Now we can shoot at those bastards from every direction."

"We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them"

"Remember, you are the 1st Marines! Not all the Communists in Hell can overrun you!"

"Take me to the Brig. I want to see the real Marines."

"Alright you bastards, try and shoot me!" (to Korean forces)

"Where do you put the bayonet?" (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)

"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em."

"Hit hard, hit fast, hit often."

"Retreat! Hell, we're just attacking in a different direction."

Alittle background for those who don't know:
Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller (June 26, 1898 – October 11, 1971) was a United States Marine Corps lieutenant general who fought guerrillas in Haiti and Nicaragua, and fought in World War II and the Korean War.

Puller is the most decorated Marine in American history. He is one of two U.S. servicemen to be awarded five Navy Crossesand, with the Distinguished Service Crossawarded to him by the U.S. Army, he is the only person to have received six of the nation's second-highest military awards for valor.

Puller retired from the Marine Corps with 37 years service in 1955 and lived in Virginia.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top