JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My check was cashed 6/13/17 (must have been a friday) and that has caused a disturbance to the space/time continuum making the passage of time slooowwww way down.

So I'm waiting for a stamp, again.

Just hit the ten (10) month mark on a pending suppressor today. Over a year now from date of purchase (Form 3 to local SOT and idiocy from said added time before the F4 submission). Ugh. :(

Just hit the ten (10) month mark on a pending suppressor today. Over a year now from date of purchase (Form 3 to local SOT and idiocy from said added time before the F4 submission). Ugh. :(
Have faith my friend. My AR9 SBR had the check cashed 9/11/16 and I'm very confident the stamp will arrive some time in 2018.

Just purchased this the other day, now, the wait begins. Went individual this time. Maybe by July of next year?

20171026_164930.jpg

Will go on this,

20171027_181219.jpg

I spoke with my SOT for a while recently and inquired about the wait time on a purchase today. He estimates it at about 8 to 9 months.

Someone asked about Form 3 times. It's fast. My dealer/supplier Form 3 approval times were a day at most, one took only a few hours.

Submitted my 2 individual Form 4 paperworks yesterday November 9, 2017. I have a trust but due to the 41F backlog ATF is just starting to deal with a pile from last winter. 57% submitted were trust form 4's and only 8% were indies. Plus their efforts are being focused on the individual filings. You have to get prints/pics/checks on anyone in the trust with you now so I decided to file individual this time. Should have the stamps in less than 6 months according to my dealer.

This is such a depressing thread to follow. I'm happy for everyone else, don't get me wrong. Just reminds me of my own interminal wait! (Waiting on 3 myself, 2 cans and an integrated 15/22). Sigh

Well, while still waiting for the Oculus I put in for in September I decided I'll give him a friend to wait in jail with and put in an order for his bigger brother the Obsidian 9mm.

This is such a depressing thread to follow. I'm happy for everyone else, don't get me wrong. Just reminds me of my own interminal wait! (Waiting on 3 myself, 2 cans and an integrated 15/22). Sigh

I hear you, friend. When the wait times were in the 2—4 month zone, I used to shrug off complaints of wait time. Now when the are damn near, and sometimes more than, a frick'n year, it is just nuts. I've been enjoying stamp collecting and F1 builds the last few years, but the approval times makes things a lot less enjoyable.

I hear you, friend. When the wait times were in the 2—4 month zone, I used to shrug off complaints of wait time. Now when the are damn near, and sometimes more than, a frick'n year, it is just nuts. I've been enjoying stamp collecting and F1 builds the last few years, but the approval times makes things a lot less enjoyable.

You mean you shouldn't wait longer for the government than it took to wait for our children?

You mean you shouldn't wait longer for the government than it took to wait for our children?

LOL! Why, yes, processing a few pieces of paper and small tax should probably be quicker than the human gestation cycle. And, come to think of it, at least three, if not a fourth, NFA filing of ours were longer than nine months.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top