JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine will be 12 months on June 26 ... pretty disgusted at this point. Fundamentally I depise giving money in advance to anyone for anything. Esp to our government. The new tranquilizers help some.

Alrighty then ....

Submitted/Pending: July 11, 2016
Approved: June 17, 2017
Time Elapsed: 11 months, 6 days
Signature: Appears to be Jesse Huff

This is, literally, the longest NFA form wait I've ever had. Though I still have a Form 4 pending. Knock on wood. Still, it is approved and I can start my "retro-wacky" SBR build!

giphy.gif

Last Edited:
Alrighty then ....

Submitted/Pending: July 11, 2016
Approved: June 17, 2017
Time Elapsed: 11 months, 6 days
Signature: Appears to be Jesse Huff

This is, literally, the longest NFA form wait I've ever had. Though I still have a Form 4 pending. Knock on wood. Still, it is approved and I can start my "retro-wacky" SBR build!

My E-form 1
Went pending July 10 2016
Approved June 16 2017
Guess that put me at the exact same wait time.

I received my final stamp back from the ATF 41F craze.

CGS Hydra Form 4 Trust
Purchased July 3, 2016
Forms sent July 5, 2016
Check cashed July 7, 2016
Stamp approved June 20, 2017
Stamp received June 29, 2017
In hand June 30, 2017

Now to find time to get to the range.
35319337200_71d8fe02f7.jpg

I'd like to know more about the integrated bbl please.

I purchased a M & P tactical 15-22 - You can choose any of the 15-22 models, doesn't matter. My LGS then sent it to Innovative Arms who will remove the barrel and fit an integrated silenced barrel in its place. Probably going to take longer for them to do the Form 3 to send it back then it will take do the job. Once it comes back I will do the Form 4. It is an NFA item.
Ruger has one also but personally I don't think its very attractive. Too beefy and ugly but thats me. Innovative Arms says that their's will shoot any .22 ammo, sub sonic or supersonic. The Ruger says sub sonic only. Im sure its a good rifle, but looks matter.
Not sure of the Ruger pricing, but the IA is $650 +/- on top of the rifle itself.

Still waiting. forms sent off in November 2016. Looking like November 2017 at today's rate. Seems like it's been close to a year, but checked records. Funny thing how records don't lie.

That's going to be a lot of fun to shoot.
I would be thrilled if that stamp hurried its way through faster, but I have others in the pipe I can get to sooner. The one for the MPX pistol is an Amtac over-barrel type (only extends 3 in or so past the barrel end. Been buying 9mm just because!

IMG_3536.JPG So got my 22lr stamp! Took 13 months to the day from purchased to in hand. Very happy to have but pissed off about that wait I have learned a bunch lately about the ATF and I'm actually starting to feel bad for the workers. Not sure people know they don't have computers they use microfilm that's 40 years old. That's for everything that is a gun, Silencer, whatever. It's the law they can't have a computer data base.

They have so many records they keep them in containers in the parking lot because the building was unable to hold that much documentation.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads