JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's going to be a lot of fun to shoot.

IMG_0941.JPG

Form 4 Trust
Purchased May 15 2016
Form 4 Mailed July 12 2016
Pending/Check cashed July 26, 2016
Approved July 2, 2017
Stamp Received by Dealer July 27, 2017

Hang in there, they are coming back!

I'm right at a year wait on my SBR stamp from when my payment was processed. At what should I call and check the status? In the back of my mind I wonder if mine got misplaced or lost in the mail, I realize times are getting better, but this stamp wait it killing me.

I'm right at a year wait on my SBR stamp from when my payment was processed. At what should I call and check the status? In the back of my mind I wonder if mine got misplaced or lost in the mail, I realize times are getting better, but this stamp wait it killing me.

I just called. The lady was very nice. Apologized for the wait. My form-1 was accepted August 19th, 2016........and is still pending. No ETA.

Form-4 Supressor on 10/7/2016........Both were returned today APPROVED!

Interesting. Though what that means for the suppressor I'm waiting on, that went pending 12/21/16, is less than encouraging. It is the last component on a rifle project I've been working on for some time, so I am eager for it to be done. Maybe the pace will pick up. Hey, one can hope. ;)

I don't always buy stamps, but when I do, I go to the Post Office...

Upshot is that is is way more convenient, with a much shorter wait, and only costs 49¢. The downside is the resulting fun is not nearly as good.

If it was only that easy......

Indeed. Circa 2017, with existing technology, it is conceivable that the tax gathering, background check, and supply of necessary information for registration could all be done at the point-of-sale. The Silencer Shop kiosks are one example of how it could work. But we all know that ain't happening any time soon.

The NFA Tracker is definitely on a downward trend. People submitting Individual Form 4's in February are reporting that they are receiving their stamps now. Good sign that things may be speeding up... the one downfall is that Form 4 trusts are still lagging behind.

Last Edited:
Individual form 4 (Liberty Cosmic) submitted 9-18 , check cashed 9-23 and now I wait. Form 3 approval took 24hrs, and all data was submitted thru The Silencer Shop Kiosk and my phone. This is using the new TSS barcoding and form 4 service.
Tick-Tock

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR