Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Simply Triggers
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns

Besides me, who all is waiting for a stamp?

kmk1012

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
Very cool! I’m currently waiting on my first and second suppressors now. #1 is a 30 cal rifle with the check cashed early October and #2 is a rimfire with check cashed late January. I’ve still got some waiting but have added several threaded toys to the stable while waiting. Hope you are having fun!

Dyjital

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Law Around Here
  • Woke Up Like This
I bought an OSS Suppressor Gen 4 Helix Magnum TI. I did the application on a Silencer Shop kiosk at Safefire. It took 9 months. Ironically, it came in on my birthday. It works very well on my .300 Blackout pistol. It sounds like a subsonic 9mm but deeper. I am very pleased and will be buying the QD version.
If 9 months is a standard (270 days), I should see mine from last year in less than a month.

I'll hold my breath!....

Just kidding

Congrats on the OSS can. I really would like to get one of theirs at some point. I like the design.

CountryGent

Reactions
  • Supporter of the Year - 2019
  • Law Around Here
  • Entomologist
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
  • Instant Updates
Since this thread is back, I'm waiting on a fully transferable Mac-10A1 machine-gun:

pix837622554-jpg.jpg

The Form 4 paperwork was submitted in mid-November 2019. I'm transferring it to my LLC/FFL first. From there I'll likely transfer it to the family trust, depending on our location and political landscape at that time.

Jcon268

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Woke Up Like This
Waiting on a Griffin Revolution 9 on a Form 4 individual (because I had heard wait times were down). Will move it to a trust one day eventually. Check cashed 10/31/19, almost 4 months in.

User 1234

Reactions
Since this thread is back, I'm waiting on a fully transferable Mac-10A1 machine-gun:

View attachment 663958

The Form 4 paperwork was submitted in mid-November 2019. I'm transferring it to my LLC/FFL first. From there I'll likely transfer it to the family trust, depending on our location and political landscape at that time.
Can you get the gold plating completed while it is in jail?

User 1234

Reactions
Oh yes you are. Watch a few episodes of Narcos and Breaking Bad and you’ll be asking the bumper chrome shop for a three-for-one special with your Desert Eagle and VZ61 too. Always happy to help.

Reactions
My AAC M4-2000 can and Sig 556 SBR took about 9 months on the dot, a long arduous wait. It's a lot of money to put up to wait that long. Took me a while to build the gumption up to do such a thing lol.

20191101_195617.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    I've used Gordon several times for transfers and even bought a couple guns through him and I have always been treated excellent!
Top Bottom