JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm always respectful of the people working within the bureaucratic monstrosity that is the ATF, but sometimes I wish they'd rubberstamp things the way EVERY OTHER gov organization does, and stop worrying about silly little things like where on your body a gun touches.

IMG_3905.PNG

I'm always respectful of the people working within the bureaucratic monstrosity that is the ATF, but sometimes I wish they'd rubberstamp things the way EVERY OTHER gov organization does, and stop worrying about silly little things like where on your body a gun touches.

Lol!
I could never stand the looks of "braced" pistols, or the questionable nature of the legality of using them. So I took the time and money to legally build a "SBR" within the scope of current law.
Therefore, when I see someone shouldering a braced pistol, I'm surely gonna mention to that person that they are in fact committing a federal felony.
It makes me feel better about my stupid little stamps that I have. :)

I'm no longer waiting for any stamps, at least until the out of state M11a1 gets to my class 3 dealer. I got the 2 form 1's back after correcting the errors, which added only about 2 weeks to the total wait.

Details: check cashed 7/12/16, correction letters received 2 weeks ago, and received the stamps on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

Filed a form 1, on a trust, today (7/5/16)
Anticipate getting it back ~ Dec/Jan

Well, my math was a bit off. But the stamp showed up.

Filed form-1 with trust on 7/5/2016. (E-Forms online)
Stamp returned on 4/12/2017.
Engraving done by "Bye Engraving" on 4/13.

All set to go get sighted in this weekend.

Last Edited:
I'm almost 11 months from check cash on a 4 and a for 1 e-file before 41p and still nothing I called on my 4 they still haven't done anything it was actually purchased 6/10/16. So yea wait times are high and not getting better yet I truly did not expect a year wait. They will drop probably because sales have not benn good due to HPA and Trump. But when nobody knows.

I'm almost 11 months from check cash on a 4 and a for 1 e-file before 41p and still nothing I called on my 4 they still haven't done anything it was actually purchased 6/10/16. So yea wait times are high and not getting better yet I truly did not expect a year wait. They will drop probably because sales have not benn good due to HPA and Trump. But when nobody knows.

11 months?!?!? I'm crying now.

It's getting bad but it is close to the 41p time line my e-form 1 was just a few days good on that. And with how Silencershop did my 4 that needed a form 3 that's why it's so long from my purchase date. Some that did papers direct from where they bought, saved a month or two over me. Silencershop had a lot of forms they were dumping truck loads at the usps. Anyway thankfully it should start to end soon, we hope. As in all past 41p.
As for the HPA I'm not going to hold my breath as soon as I have money I'm buying stamp the pickings good now if your willing to give your prints up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads