JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the waguns forum there a couple of guys saying they spoke to the ATF and that all NFA items for Washington are currently on hold including form 4 suppressors. I hope that's BS. I have five cans in ATF jail

I thought I read the hold was for SBR's. I think it also had something to do with people who were going to build them up themselves...because of the ambiguity in the law concerning the wording of which SBR's were just made legal. I even thought NFA requests for over-the-counter SBR purchases were still good, too. But then again, I probably have no idea what I'm talking about...

On the waguns forum there a couple of guys saying they spoke to the ATF and that all NFA items for Washington are currently on hold including form 4 suppressors. I hope that's BS. I have five cans in ATF jail
Good news on Form 4 SBRs. Received my stamp today on a Form 4 with a Trust. Check cashed on 3-12-2015 and stamp arrived 7-14-2015. 4 months and 12 days turnaround. With all the drama with Form 1s I was expecting big delays.

20150724_221516.jpg Christmas came way early for me! Just picked this up from Jason at JC Weaponry. Check was cashed on May 19th by the ATF!

2 of mine went through Sunday morning, odd that it wasn't a weekday...not complaining though

Created 5/3/15, submitted 5/17/15, approved 9/6/15
Created 4/25/15, submitted 5/11/15, approved 9/6/15

Both are Form1 suppressors, e-file with a trust.

Picked up another stamp today. 4 of the 5 I have submitted this year are back. My SBR paperwork was kicked back and had to be resubmitted. It's been 8 months since first submitted, about 40 days since it was re sent in. pITA

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top