JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am waiting on my first 4 stamps. Two submitted April 13 and two submitted May 1st one of those being a e-filed form 1.

This is all new to me, I really hope I didn't foul anything up. It would really suck to wait 4-5 months and then get it kicked back.

It's not a big deal to get an error letter. Just respond ASAP, you're on top of the stack and they want to get it off of their desk. Usually you'll have your stamp in about 2 weeks, once you get the letter and respond. It wasn't too long ago it took 10 to 12 months to get approved.

Yeah, just look back a bit and you'll see where I mention getting an error letter over a S/N SFAFU. They give you a month, then they send the whole thing back. So take care of it as soon as you get it, IF you get it. It gets mailed directly back to the inspector handling your file too, so if you send it Priority they'll look at it and you should have it back in a couple weeks (mine took a month, they apologized for the delay though and said it wasn't normal). So don't sweat it.

Trust form 4

Only way to go with multiples is a trust
I agree trust is the only way to go....but 5 months seems like a long time.....my dealer is saying about 90 days wait currently....NFA Tracker is showing 90 days for Trust Form 4s as well....I am waiting on several and was really hoping for a 90 day range.

I agree trust is the only way to go....but 5 months seems like a long time.....my dealer is saying about 90 days wait currently....NFA Tracker is showing 90 days for Trust Form 4s as well....I am waiting on several and was really hoping for a 90 day range.

90 :eek: Wow I did not even get 90 on my form 4 via eform 2 years ago. I know if you call ATF they tell you if it has been 6 months...

90 days? I have talked to a number of folks who have had stamps come back lately and 4-5 months seems to be typical for mailed form 4. 90 days would be impressive.

Well picked it up today and looks like it was only4 months. I sent it in January 15th or so and stamp was approved on April 8th. Not sure how long it took to get back to my dealer..... so looks like times are getting a little better. Thinking now on the next can :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top