JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Using your logic you can get arrested for having an imagination! LEOs don't go looking for an Excuse to shoot kids or anyone else.
Thought Police.jpg

When I was in the Ca Air National Guard we had many LEOs. Some telling stories where they were complete a-h**** and others just putting in a days work. The only one that seemed 'into it" was a Reserve Deputy Sheriff.

I think its a big city issue like LA and Chicago. Understaffed and a revolving door for criminals. Too small and no crime may bring a god complex. I think medium cities probably get the best police. Citizens react to police as police react to citizens. The deserve each other.

Baltimore is a cr@p hole, and yes I am generalizing. I used to operate a market that encompassed Baltimore and the metro area. It was pretty bad when I was there but I understand that it's even worse now.

I was there about 5 years ago for a training class. Around the harbor, it was fairly nice - but we were warned to stay right where we were - they said about 2-3 blocks past the harbor and our lives could be in danger. So we stayed right on the harbor and avoided the rest of the city.

Probably had an increase in crime with criminals using toy guns, so banning the toy guns should fix it.

Why bother locking up the criminals, because crime is illegal dontcha know?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews