JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my 3 year old son would be a multiple offender in baltimore.

he has two or three fully automatic bubble guns too.

a real outlaw.

A couple years ago , I had a student who was really interested in guns.
So after a long talk with his mom , I took him out a few times to learn about guns and shooting.
He did very well with the safety part and got to be pretty good with my H&R 649 revolver.
We got rid of the "forbidden Fruit" of guns and he had a great time.
Andy
Edit for spelling ...Glad I don't teach English LOL!
Derek LeBlanc here in Eugene is now teaching classes in gun safety and gun handling, including range time for the kids. He's a member here at NWFA. Look him up sometime.

需要安全验证

BB Gun.jpg :(

Maybe they could extend their "logic" to banning other things:

Toy Cars: "The fewer cars we have on the streets, real or replica, the safer it is."

With the rising incidents of masked thugs destroying cities like Baltimore in protests:

Hijabs, etc: "The fewer masks/headcovers we have on the streets, real or replica, the safer it is."

And we know that rape and sexual assaults are a big problem, so....at the risk of going too far here...

Dildos: "The fewer penises we have on the streets, real or replica, the safer it is."

Why not? If the logic works for guns, should work for other things too, right?

It's all just feel-good BS - with no chance of actually making the streets safer for anyone. Baltimore is a sh!thole of a city anyway - go 2 blocks off the harbor and you'll wish you were somewhere else. They have elected the worst people to run the place for decades and this is what they get for it. Let them drown in the filth they've turned the place into.

We were passing through Berkeley once and stopped at a park where my two sons took their nerf swords and went at each other with enthusiasm.

A woman came running over and started yelling at them to stop hitting each other.

We ran over to see what the matter was and she took us to task for letting our kids play with rubber swords. It was teaching them violence, you see.

My wife doubled over laughing and I told her her kids could come over and play serfs or slaves if they liked. My kids would be happy to beat on them too...

She yelled a little more while we laughed and then went away. One of the best mornings of my life.

So if a kid picks up a stick from ground and uses his imagination is that going to be banned too. It seems to me this ban is probably help police justify shooting kids with toy guns because if toy guns are banned then I can only assume it was real. If toy guns are banned you can be arrested for just having a toy.

Using your logic you can get arrested for having an imagination! LEOs don't go looking for an Excuse to shoot kids or anyone else.

Baltimore is a cr@p hole, and yes I am generalizing. I used to operate a market that encompassed Baltimore and the metro area. It was pretty bad when I was there but I understand that it's even worse now.

And, of course, you think they are all dishonest. You're trying to paint all LEOs with the same brush. You must live in a Very dishonest World.

I've been harassed by leos beginning at the age of 16 & I have received abuse from leos due to contempt of cop circumstances, human beings are not made of stone, some are good & some are bad, just like stupid judges who populate the Supreme Court and other places. If you think all cops are good then you are wrong. I'm a locksmith and while I would like to think all locksmiths are good I know that would be wrong too

If the job that Leos do is so 'Very difficult' then why isn't it listed higher than #30 on the 'most difficult jobs list'?
List are made by people looking in Not by people actually doing the job. Monday morning Quartbacks have ALL the answers, don't you? Go do the job and then you will have earned the right to talk about it.

List are made by people looking in Not by people actually doing the job. Monday morning Quartbacks have ALL the answers, don't you? Go do the job and then you will have earned the right to talk about it.

You sound like a big part of the reason why citizens don't like or trust cops--
Don't tell me that cops work any harder than any other citizen, because I will call BS on that--My job doesn't need the Supreme Court telling everybody else that it's OK for me to break the law while I perform it

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top