JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if this will affect airsoft and bb guns. The further pussification of America brought to you by the party of diversity and acceptance. Their flavor of diversity, not yours. Yours smells bad.

So, once they're banned we can assume that every gun is real and cops can relax and be secure in the knowledge that the Uzi in that 12 yr gold's hand isn't a water pistol.

That right?

Don't interpret that as me throwing shade at a copper who faces a kid with a "realistic-looking" gun and has to make a split-second decision to shoot or not. It's me throwing shade at clueless pols who make stupid laws because they have nothing better to do and somebody said, "WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!".

A do nothing law. Airsoft and BB owning kids regularly spray their toys black.
As the article says, Parents need to educate their kids. When I was little and pointed a toy gun at someone I got in big trouble. What we have in the US is a pussification of households and absent parents. By purposely sheltering kids from firearms and firearm safety kids reenact what they see in games/movies/shows.

Banning toy guns is just as stupid as banning large sodas.

More nanny state big government nonsense. So what, now if you have a toy gun men with real guns are going to come and raid your house, kick in the door at 2am, shoot your dogs, and arrest you for being a risk to the public?

People need to understand that every law, ultimately, has to be enforced by men with guns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top