JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I know a lot of us want to think we're ready to join Yosemite Sam's reactionary Posse and go on the big round up, but we are Americans and the tears of mothers and children would be enough to send us home rethinking our priorities.

Won't phase me for a second

Not me. They came here illegally not caring about us, and they can go home now. Bad things happen to people who get caught committing crimes and I don't cry about it. Bad things happen to children of people who commit crimes and that's just the way it's always been.

I suspect you love disagreeing with me as much as I do you, lol.
How else could we display our moral superiority?

I agree a crime is a crime, but what came first the illegals or a system that enabled them, encouraged them, and supported them when times were good? Wasn't that system criminal in its actions?

Before you grind that 50% illegal penal CA figure into the ground, we should find out how many are in that system only for being illegals? I can't find good current figures. There are good figures for 2005 ,but they are lower than the percentage you used. Based on these dated figures the overall criminal rate for illegals, excepting them being incarcerated for being illegal, is about the same as for Californians in general. The illegals don't have any papers and don't tell the system anything so the system can't do anything with them and they end up stuck in jail, for just about anything.

There are also several CA studies that show foreign born citizens have a much lower crime rate than native Californians, and most of these foreign born citizens are from south of border. So, maybe we should make them citizens? Yeah, I know that isn't a good argument but it may be as good as the crime related argument for deportation.

I suspect you love disagreeing with me as much as I do you, lol.
How else could we display our moral superiority?

I agree a crime is a crime, but what came first the illegals or a system that enabled them, encouraged them, and supported them when times were good? Wasn't that system criminal in its actions?

Doesn't matter which came first or how long it was allowed to go on. Live in the now. We have a crisis now.

Before you grind that 50% illegal penal CA figure into the ground, we should find out how many are in that system only for being illegals?

One more time. We don't put people in prison for being illegals. We deport them, or more likely turn them loose. If they are in prison they committed a secondary serious crime.

I can't find good current figures. There are good figures for 2005 ,but they are lower than the percentage you used. Based on these dated figures the overall criminal rate for illegals, excepting them being incarcerated for being illegal, is about the same as for Californians in general. The illegals don't have any papers and don't tell the system anything so the system can't do anything with them and they end up stuck in jail, for just about anything.

Again, they aren't in prison for being illegal. It's just that illegals are WAY over-represented in the criminal population, often for gang and drug related crimes. Use any figure you'd like. They are still WAY over-represented.

There are also several CA studies that show foreign born citizens have a much lower crime rate than native Californians, and most of these foreign born citizens are from south of border. So, maybe we should make them citizens? Yeah, I know that isn't a good argument but it may be as good as the crime related argument for deportation.

Country first. Look at Phoenix. It's a mess due to illegals and their crimes. Let's not ignore the obvious wave of problems sweeping the country via illegals. Wake up!

Illegal is a crime. Enforce the law.

Country first. Look at Phoenix. It's a mess due to illegals and their crimes. Let's not ignore the obvious wave of problems sweeping the country via illegals. Wake up!

Illegal is a crime. Enforce the law.

I am up, but every few days it's another bit of soothsaying regarding an impending asteroid hit replete with a cry of "The End is NEAR!". It's like chicken little dressed in the flag shouting phrases like "Country First".

Besides I was just in Phoenix and everything was fine, the illegals were still maintaining the golf courses, doing the yard work, cleaning the motel rooms and keeping the restaurants clean.

I am up, but every few days it's another bit of soothsaying regarding an impending asteroid hit replete with a cry of "The End is NEAR!". It's like chicken little dressed in the flag shouting phrases like "Country First".

Besides I was just in Phoenix and everything was fine, the illegals were still maintaining the golf courses, doing the yard work, cleaning the motel rooms and keeping the restaurants clean.

OK, I give up and agree to disagree. I care that Phoenix has the highest kidnapping rate per capita of any city in the world. I care that prisons are overloaded with illegals who committed serious crimes. I care that most of our drugs come over that border to the tune of maybe $60 billion per year and would like to close it.

I see a mess that needs fixing but it's OK if you don't agree.

So you bought in to the profit mongers' deal. Knowing full well (obviously) that they were getting all this done for less by illegals while you and others paid the fee.

Shame shame shame.

Tell me, did you ask anyone you met what they thought of the law?

Or were you just there to organize protests?
:s0114:

So you bought in to the profit mongers' deal. Knowing full well (obviously) that they were getting all this done for less by illegals while you and others paid the fee.

Shame shame shame.

Tell me, did you ask anyone you met what they thought of the law?

Or were you just there to organize protests?
:s0114:

We did book the room on Priceline, so I guess we were part of the problem, us and that bastich Shatner, lol.

We were there to say goodbye to a family member who died a few days after our visit. I didn't organize any protest against death as he was quite ready to check out,

The law wasn't passed yet, and I didn't have any time for doing any polling as my wives crazy family seems to travel all over forgetting everything possible, I spent the trip drving the rental cobalt to and from Albertsons.

I am a Vietnam combat Veteran and understand the problems associated with identification of insurgents. Let there be no mistake, this unauthorized and illegal immigration is the largest assault on the US in its history. I have witnessed speakers at the Mexican rallies openly declaring they will win back all of the SW United states through populating and voting out the whites. Sound racist to you?
While numbers are thrown around, I believe the 30 million figure is accurate, with 900,000 plus in Arizona along with a cost of an estimated $345 billion dollars to US Citizens annually.
While illegal immigration occurs from many Countries, the Mexican illegals have overwhelmingly invaded the United States.
A few facts to consider:
1. Legal immigrants are required to carry their immigration papers at all times (per existing Federal Immigration law).
2. Americans have and will continue to support legal immigration.
3. Racism claims have been well established as a mechanism against failure of the insurgent group or position. In Obama’s book he cites that when a position is in failure shout racism to defuse the issues. Maybe one of you can look it up and print it verbatim, or utube as I don't have time now.
4. The question remains-what action is required?
A. Secure the Border
B. Arrest ever Government Official that has aided or abetted these illegals and their insurgency that has undermined this country. This is terrorism! US Citizens are killed daily by acts of illegals through violent crimes, automobile homicide and the drugs they supply!
C. Say to **** with political correctness and check ID on suspected illegals without intimidation. I can't tell you how many times my ID has been checked in my lifetime-without any objection on my part! Do you think for one moment that all folks in the US may be profiled by Homeland Security and most other agencies of the Gov't at will. Remember recently Homeland created a list of potential terroist threats to the US such as Veterans.
D. Do you understand that various agencies of the Gov't can enter you vehicle, your home,you property without a warrant- just reasonable suspicion of one of the many accusations or purported thoughts of crime. Violations of search and seizure? Absolutely! Carried out anyhow. Further, under various laws your property can be seized and never returned, even if found not guilty or never charged with a crime.
Oregonians theoretically voted that provision in a year or two ago as part of an Oregon referendum (written by our legislature).
E. To get the whole illegal thing off, Obama needs to set down in a courtroom and defend his US Citizenship and if fails the test stand as an invader of the US. Fourteen plus suits have been filed in that regard and several for Treason against Obama and so far no court has found it important enough to actually review the facts. These cases have been brought by Military Officers, Chicago Democratic Attorney General (past), specifically Berg vs. Obama and the Democratic Party. The US Supreme Court would not hear it! Up date yourself on the facts-start with Wikkipedia Obama citizenship, and scroll through to review many of the legal actions filed, dates and refusal of the Courts to hear the matter.
F. Note; the 14th amendment and Supreme Court precedence, does not grant citizenship to children of illegal aliens unless parented by a US Citizen!
G. Off subject, but need to vent regarding the gravest attack on US soil in the history of the US and absolute failure of the Citizens of this Country to defend their brothers. The two attacks- Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas- the murder of 80+ men, women and children. The credit for these murders lie directly on the then President Clinton, a true coward, and carried out via Janet Reno and various military, quasi military and police, atf etc. If you have never reviewed the numerous documentaries of this mass murder-educate yourself!Review the video and see how the lies were told to cover up the acts.From this lesson the US Government has determined that the American people are too cowardly to stand up for their fellow Citizens! As this Country continues to fail you will see more of the same, but I will pray that law enforcement, military and citizens will stand together and defeat the killing of US Citizens.

If we do not stand together we stand alone!

LOSE THE RACISM CLAIMS AS THEY ARE FOUNDED IN IGNORANCE AND ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to keep going but work calls!
Best read in this whole thread :s0155: . Nothing will ever be done because the polititians are only in it for themslves . They have sold this country out for whatever they can get in their life time . They don't care about the future of our children and grandchildren . It's gonna take some armed conflict to fix this issue and it will go on for many years + cost lot's of $$$$$$$$ . Bottom line is we need our Military on our borders and our law enforcement personel to do their jobs in their states . Send all of the Illegals ( even those in prison ) Back to where they came from and seal the border . I think then we as a nation can get back on the right track to making this nation a better place .

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads