JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am a Vietnam combat Veteran and understand the problems associated with identification of insurgents. Let there be no mistake, this unauthorized and illegal immigration is the largest assault on the US in its history. I have witnessed speakers at the Mexican rallies openly declaring they will win back all of the SW United states through populating and voting out the whites. Sound racist to you?
While numbers are thrown around, I believe the 30 million figure is accurate, with 900,000 plus in Arizona along with a cost of an estimated $345 billion dollars to US Citizens annually.
While illegal immigration occurs from many Countries, the Mexican illegals have overwhelmingly invaded the United States.
A few facts to consider:
1. Legal immigrants are required to carry their immigration papers at all times (per existing Federal Immigration law).
2. Americans have and will continue to support legal immigration.
3. Racism claims have been well established as a mechanism against failure of the insurgent group or position. In Obama’s book he cites that when a position is in failure shout racism to defuse the issues. Maybe one of you can look it up and print it verbatim, or utube as I don't have time now.
4. The question remains-what action is required?
A. Secure the Border
B. Arrest ever Government Official that has aided or abetted these illegals and their insurgency that has undermined this country. This is terrorism! US Citizens are killed daily by acts of illegals through violent crimes, automobile homicide and the drugs they supply!
C. Say to **** with political correctness and check ID on suspected illegals without intimidation. I can't tell you how many times my ID has been checked in my lifetime-without any objection on my part! Do you think for one moment that all folks in the US may be profiled by Homeland Security and most other agencies of the Gov't at will. Remember recently Homeland created a list of potential terroist threats to the US such as Veterans.
D. Do you understand that various agencies of the Gov't can enter you vehicle, your home,you property without a warrant- just reasonable suspicion of one of the many accusations or purported thoughts of crime. Violations of search and seizure? Absolutely! Carried out anyhow. Further, under various laws your property can be seized and never returned, even if found not guilty or never charged with a crime.
Oregonians theoretically voted that provision in a year or two ago as part of an Oregon referendum (written by our legislature).
E. To get the whole illegal thing off, Obama needs to set down in a courtroom and defend his US Citizenship and if fails the test stand as an invader of the US. Fourteen plus suits have been filed in that regard and several for Treason against Obama and so far no court has found it important enough to actually review the facts. These cases have been brought by Military Officers, Chicago Democratic Attorney General (past), specifically Berg vs. Obama and the Democratic Party. The US Supreme Court would not hear it! Up date yourself on the facts-start with Wikkipedia Obama citizenship, and scroll through to review many of the legal actions filed, dates and refusal of the Courts to hear the matter.
F. Note; the 14th amendment and Supreme Court precedence, does not grant citizenship to children of illegal aliens unless parented by a US Citizen!
G. Off subject, but need to vent regarding the gravest attack on US soil in the history of the US and absolute failure of the Citizens of this Country to defend their brothers. The two attacks- Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas- the murder of 80+ men, women and children. The credit for these murders lie directly on the then President Clinton, a true coward, and carried out via Janet Reno and various military, quasi military and police, atf etc. If you have never reviewed the numerous documentaries of this mass murder-educate yourself!Review the video and see how the lies were told to cover up the acts.From this lesson the US Government has determined that the American people are too cowardly to stand up for their fellow Citizens! As this Country continues to fail you will see more of the same, but I will pray that law enforcement, military and citizens will stand together and defeat the killing of US Citizens.

If we do not stand together we stand alone!

LOSE THE RACISM CLAIMS AS THEY ARE FOUNDED IN IGNORANCE AND ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to keep going but work calls!

You forgot to mention the Tri-Lateral commission and the Carlyle group.

I am up, but every few days it's another bit of soothsaying regarding an impending asteroid hit replete with a cry of "The End is NEAR!". It's like chicken little dressed in the flag shouting phrases like "Country First".

Besides I was just in Phoenix and everything was fine, the illegals were still maintaining the golf courses, doing the yard work, cleaning the motel rooms and keeping the restaurants clean.

Yes, as well as raping, robbing, killing, kidnapping, human trafficking and drug dealing. Take off those rose colored glasses before you trip on something down here on planet earth..

Ah yes the musing's of the Northwest's liberal elite. They get their news from HuffPo and MSNBC and Salon and mainstream media news sources.
What most that object to this law need, is a dose of reality.
Now I know this is a blog, but it is a blog by southern Arizonans and may shed some light on why 70% of Arizonans approve of the intent of the law, as at least some effort to get the border, and those areas just north of it, UNDER CONTROL!

http://murderousmusings.blogspot.com/

Then this:

Then there is the fact that the Sec. of Homeland Security used to Arizona's Governor. I read elsewhere that during her tenure as Gov, she contacted Bush's admin 20 or more times in an effort to get the fed to do something about the border crossings/smuggling.

So maybe, just maybe, those of you that object from your semi-safe little Northwest paradise can look at things from the perspective of the people that live where this law was passed, and at least try to be honest in your assessment of the situation from the local's perspective.
And when/if the home invasions, rapes and robberies, identity thefts, nightly machinegun fire and truckloads of dead bodies on the highway affect you, your perspective will change, and you will want something done just as bad as Arizonans do.

We in WA have had several high profile murders by illegal aliens.. one was a cop gunned down at a traffic stop, another was an insane meth head illegal who went on a shooting spree, killing several people. It is affecting us, but you can't teach a liberal anything, liberalism their religion

Even here in quiet Lacey we have tons of mexican gang graffitti on private buildings, along our new bike path, which happens to run alongside a section 8 housing apt complex, which just happens to be home to numerous illegals. They deal drugs out of that complex to your children, too

Best read in this whole thread :s0155: . Nothing will ever be done because the polititians are only in it for themslves . They have sold this country out for whatever they can get in their life time . They don't care about the future of our children and grandchildren . It's gonna take some armed conflict to fix this issue and it will go on for many years + cost lot's of $$$$$$$$ . Bottom line is we need our Military on our borders and our law enforcement personel to do their jobs in their states . Send all of the Illegals ( even those in prison ) Back to where they came from and seal the border . I think then we as a nation can get back on the right track to making this nation a better place .

Your post is pretty awesome its self! :s0155:

I guess I am no better than some conspiracy theorists on this forum because I can't help but think the people of AZ are being duped by their political leaders. I think the AZ politicians wanted to appear tough on immigration to get re-elected but did not want to actually anger large businesses.

I think they added the part about asking individual people for papers just because they knew that would get the law overturned in court before it goes into effect. They could have made a very strong bill that targeted the hiring process and the companies that hired them or been more specific in their conditions for requesting documentation, but instead they chose to add this vague part about harassing people on the streets for documents. All that part does is placate the right and fire up the opposition. It does not seem like it will actually make much of a dent in any illegal populations. It will just be a catalyst for the law failing. Like I said, it is like they created the law to sound good but never actually take effect.
Hey Playboy, do you really think this governor wants to be a poop magnet? That's what has happened to her since the law was passed. How can this be good for her reelection? It seems she listens to the outcry of the citizens of Az!. The leftyloonies are making this a race issue. I'm against any race that breaks and enters illegally!.What kind of county will we have if the borders become more vague than they are now? Greydog.

Yes, as well as raping, robbing, killing, kidnapping, human trafficking and drug dealing. Take off those rose colored glasses before you trip on something down here on planet earth..

You guys are getting whipped up into a frenzy, is this the soup of the day on Fox?

I am up, but every few days it's another bit of soothsaying regarding an impending asteroid hit replete with a cry of "The End is NEAR!". It's like chicken little dressed in the flag shouting phrases like "Country First".

Besides I was just in Phoenix and everything was fine, the illegals were still maintaining the golf courses, doing the yard work, cleaning the motel rooms and keeping the restaurants clean.
Buggyman: Wise up. Chicken little has just grown talons and a huge sharp beak. No longer is the right side going to be called by the name "sheeple". We have a voice and legal weapons to defend the way of life my forefathers sacrificed their lives and treasure for.
Semper Peratus. Watchmen on the wall beware of wolves. Greydog.

You guys are getting whipped up into a frenzy, is this the soup of the day on Fox?

It must be nice in that ivory tower. Me? I grew up amongst them and had to fight them as a lad, and as an adult had to draw a handgun twice to ward off:

1) A rape pack that was intent on swimming the Sacramento river to get at my 21 year old wife who was sunbathing with me. They spoke no Engles but I can speak and understand mexican Espanol. They were drunk and telling us just how much they were going to enjoy making our side of the river and getting at my lovely wife. I raised the pistol that I had carried in my backpack and they promptly did a 180..

2) A pair of mexican illegal alien serial killers who were killing people along the highway to Yuba City. They were gunning people down with a sawed off 12 GA and after a 10 mile car tag game they only left after I showed them my nickeled 6 inch M19 S & W. I am convinced the only reason they didn't blast us is they were trying to get me to crash so they could kill me and get at my wife. How do I know it was the wanted criminals and they were illegals? The Cali HWY Patrol caught them two weeks later and their pictures were in the Sacramento Bee

Must be nice never to have experienced what they are truly capable of.. ignorance is bliss they say

This is what happens when you confront such folk with simple truth.. it's either name calling or nonsense
They will be the ones that are unprepared and will be a victim or a statistic because they won't believe what's right in front of them :( . I see the world in black and white . If you go 1 degree out of a circle it never returns back to itself and the truth is the same way . Shades of gray is just a lie ! For some people , It's not an emergency until it's on their door step or in their face . I really feel for the people that are dealing with all this in AZ , Texas , and many other places . It's to bad people shrug their shoulders and don't think it's that bad to be alarmed by it all . Even worse is our Politicians that turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it . They all should be impeached and jailed for not upholding the laws of the land .

It must be nice in that ivory tower. Me? I grew up amongst them and had to fight them as a lad, and as an adult had to draw a handgun twice to ward off:

1) A rape pack that was intent on swimming the Sacramento river to get at my 21 year old wife who was sunbathing with me. They spoke no Engles but I can speak and understand mexican Espanol. They were drunk and telling us just how much they were going to enjoy making our side of the river and getting at my lovely wife. I raised the pistol that I had carried in my backpack and they promptly did a 180..

2) A pair of mexican illegal alien serial killers who were killing people along the highway to Yuba City. They were gunning people down with a sawed off 12 GA and after a 10 mile car tag game they only left after I showed them my nickeled 6 inch M19 S & W. I am convinced the only reason they didn't blast us is they were trying to get me to crash so they could kill me and get at my wife. How do I know it was the wanted criminals and they were illegals? The Cali HWY Patrol caught them two weeks later and their pictures were in the Sacramento Bee

Must be nice never to have experienced what they are truly capable of.. ignorance is bliss they say

Glad you escaped hotel california.

They will be the ones that are unprepared and will be a victim or a statistic because they won't believe what's right in front of them :( . I see the world in black and white . If you go 1 degree out of a circle it never returns back to itself and the truth is the same way . Shades of gray is just a lie ! For some people , It's not an emergency until it's on their door step or in their face . I really feel for the people that are dealing with all this in AZ , Texas , and many other places . It's to bad people shrug their shoulders and don't think it's that bad to be alarmed by it all . Even worse is our Politicians that turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it . They all should be impeached and jailed for not upholding the laws of the land .

I am with ya :s0155:

los-angeles-im.jpg

I am a Vietnam combat Veteran and understand the problems associated with identification of insurgents. Let there be no mistake, this unauthorized and illegal immigration is the largest assault on the US in its history. I have witnessed speakers at the Mexican rallies openly declaring they will win back all of the SW United states through populating and voting out the whites. Sound racist to you?
While numbers are thrown around, I believe the 30 million figure is accurate, with 900,000 plus in Arizona along with a cost of an estimated $345 billion dollars to US Citizens annually.
While illegal immigration occurs from many Countries, the Mexican illegals have overwhelmingly invaded the United States.
A few facts to consider:
1. Legal immigrants are required to carry their immigration papers at all times (per existing Federal Immigration law).
2. Americans have and will continue to support legal immigration.
3. Racism claims have been well established as a mechanism against failure of the insurgent group or position. In Obama’s book he cites that when a position is in failure shout racism to defuse the issues. Maybe one of you can look it up and print it verbatim, or utube as I don't have time now.
4. The question remains-what action is required?
A. Secure the Border
B. Arrest ever Government Official that has aided or abetted these illegals and their insurgency that has undermined this country. This is terrorism! US Citizens are killed daily by acts of illegals through violent crimes, automobile homicide and the drugs they supply!
C. Say to **** with political correctness and check ID on suspected illegals without intimidation. I can't tell you how many times my ID has been checked in my lifetime-without any objection on my part! Do you think for one moment that all folks in the US may be profiled by Homeland Security and most other agencies of the Gov't at will. Remember recently Homeland created a list of potential terroist threats to the US such as Veterans.
D. Do you understand that various agencies of the Gov't can enter you vehicle, your home,you property without a warrant- just reasonable suspicion of one of the many accusations or purported thoughts of crime. Violations of search and seizure? Absolutely! Carried out anyhow. Further, under various laws your property can be seized and never returned, even if found not guilty or never charged with a crime.
Oregonians theoretically voted that provision in a year or two ago as part of an Oregon referendum (written by our legislature).
E. To get the whole illegal thing off, Obama needs to set down in a courtroom and defend his US Citizenship and if fails the test stand as an invader of the US. Fourteen plus suits have been filed in that regard and several for Treason against Obama and so far no court has found it important enough to actually review the facts. These cases have been brought by Military Officers, Chicago Democratic Attorney General (past), specifically Berg vs. Obama and the Democratic Party. The US Supreme Court would not hear it! Up date yourself on the facts-start with Wikkipedia Obama citizenship, and scroll through to review many of the legal actions filed, dates and refusal of the Courts to hear the matter.
F. Note; the 14th amendment and Supreme Court precedence, does not grant citizenship to children of illegal aliens unless parented by a US Citizen!
G. Off subject, but need to vent regarding the gravest attack on US soil in the history of the US and absolute failure of the Citizens of this Country to defend their brothers. The two attacks- Ruby Ridge and Waco Texas- the murder of 80+ men, women and children. The credit for these murders lie directly on the then President Clinton, a true coward, and carried out via Janet Reno and various military, quasi military and police, atf etc. If you have never reviewed the numerous documentaries of this mass murder-educate yourself!Review the video and see how the lies were told to cover up the acts.From this lesson the US Government has determined that the American people are too cowardly to stand up for their fellow Citizens! As this Country continues to fail you will see more of the same, but I will pray that law enforcement, military and citizens will stand together and defeat the killing of US Citizens.

If we do not stand together we stand alone!

LOSE THE RACISM CLAIMS AS THEY ARE FOUNDED IN IGNORANCE AND ARE A POOR EXCUSE FOR THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to keep going but work calls!

Bless ya brother. We are with you. I am sick of the PC Mumbo Jumbo that has harmed our country. Tell it for what it is.
Semper Fi regardless of which branch you were in.

We also have to be sure to replace every left sided member of Congress and the Senate in the enxt elections and especially Obama

Just received this:

Obama is Challenging Arizona's STRONG Law Against Illegal Immigration -- Click Below to Tell Congress & Governors to SUPPORT the Law: https://secure.conservativedonations.com/rm_illegals/?a=4112

ALERT: As we have reported, Arizona's Governor Jan Brewer has signed into law which makes it a state crime to violate federal law -- in other words, it's now against the law to be an illegal alien in Arizona.

Wait a minute -- isn't that already a crime?

OF COURSE it is -- but now President Barack Hussein Obama is trying to SUE Arizona to BLOCK this common-sense law!!

YOU READ THAT RIGHT: according to the Washington Post, "Officials in the Obama administration are urging the extraordinary step of suing Arizona over its new immigration law, and the Justice Department is considering such an action to block the legislation from taking effect."

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

The fact is, the federal government has FAILED in its duty to put a STOP to the illegal immigration INVASION at our southern border; so, the people of Arizona have “stepped up to the plate” and done it themselves!

Arizona Republic: Violence in border towns has not increased
Republic: Crime rates in Arizona border towns "have remained essentially flat for the past decade." In a May 2 article, The Arizona Republic reported, "FBI Uniform Crime Reports and statistics provided by police agencies, in fact, show that the crime rates in Nogales, Douglas, Yuma and other Arizona border towns have remained essentially flat for the past decade, even as drug-related violence has spiraled out of control on the other side of the international line. Statewide, rates of violent crime also are down."

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top