JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
etrain
Felony . . . FELONY YOU SAY . . . Only for the "unwashed!" Not for the elite in the inner circle of influence of the emperor and his DOJ martinet, or marionette. You choose!?!?!?!

Sheldon

That may be, but it might be worth having a number of folks email the ATF with a copy of the link and their statement. I'd love to see them come down on these blowhards.

Nothing would make me happier than having the ATF call these idiots up before a judge and make an example of them. And if they do let them off the hook I hope a judge has the forethought to order them to go into a public forum and apologize to gun owners and the American people for misrepresenting the law and the situation.

I'd also like to hear from whomever it was that sold them those guns. They probably lied to the seller(s) too.

The makers of a new Katie Couric documentary on gun violence deceptively edited an interview

Jim Nabors had the correct response:

Sadly, the MSM stopped reporting the true and unbiased news a long time ago

That never happened. It never did report the facts. They've been lying from the get-go. It's just easier to detect these days.

Wouldn't that be something? A esteemed member of the press commits a federal felony involving the illegal purchase and transportation of a fire arm across state lines! WOW, I bet she even used Bloombergs media funds to make that purchase! I wonder how he feels about one of his shills making such a huge mistake? I wonder if it was a straw purchase? I wonder if she is not capable of passing a BGC to own a firearm? I wonder if she even knows which end to put the boolits? This just keeps getting better and better!

Wouldn't that be something? A esteemed member of the press commits a federal felony involving the illegal purchase and transportation of a fire arm across state lines! WOW, I bet she even used Bloombergs media funds to make that purchase! I wonder how he feels about one of his shills making such a huge mistake? I wonder if it was a straw purchase? I wonder if she is not capable of passing a BGC to own a firearm? I wonder if she even knows which end to put the boolits? This just keeps getting better and better!

Except it wouldn't be Couric that would be in trouble, but a staff member of the filmmaker who actually committed the felonies. Either way, it would help show how ignorant of the actual laws the bozos really are. Other thing is that it opens up the potential for going after the folks in AZ who did the sales to someone who isn't a resident of their own state.

Except it wouldn't be Couric that would be in trouble, but a staff member of the filmmaker who actually committed the felonies. Either way, it would help show how ignorant of the actual laws the bozos really are. Other thing is that it opens up the potential for going after the folks in AZ who did the sales to someone who isn't a resident of their own state.
That's what I'm afraid would happen. Couric's producer would walk away scot-free and they would throw the book at the poor bassturd that sold them the guns, even though they probably lied to him/her about their state of residence.

It's possible the guy had an AZ lic or ID and that's why they sent him. That would get the seller off the hook. And I don't think there's any requirements to check residency in a private party sale, is there? I've made private party FTF deals before, but like most normal people, never tried anything sketchy or outright illegal.

It's possible the guy had an AZ lic or ID and that's why they sent him. That would get the seller off the hook. And I don't think there's any requirements to check residency in a private party sale, is there? I've made private party FTF deals before, but like most normal people, never tried anything sketchy or outright illegal.

According to them, the producer was 'from Colorado'. If he is, in fact a resident of CO, it is illegal for him to purchase those pistols in AZ, even if he had an AZ license/ID. The only thing the AZ ID would do is give the folks that sold to him a reasonable response if asked if they knew the guy was from out of state. Pre-SB941, I always asked to see at least a driver's license when I sold privately, just to cover my backside if ever asked - but I know some folks didn't/don't do that and didn't feel it was necessary. I prefer to be cautious myself, keeping at least a few steps back from crossing the line.

Hopefully the ATF is looking into this incident. And, if he's guilty, I hope they prosecute. I'm just sick and tired of the anti's treating us like felons and psychos just for owning guns, while they go and commit felonies in their pursuit of pushing that message.

Maybe we could start one of those Whitehouse petitions to get the producer investigated for illegal interstate gun trafficking and straw purchases.

That works for me.

In addition to all the rest, this clearly shows how easy it was for someone that doesn't care if they commit a felony, to bypass Colorado's UBC.

Hey dummies! BCGs only affect the law abiding!!

And you know damned well that's why they went to AZ, the theme of show would have collapsed if they had subjected themselves to a BGC in state.

What a buncha maroons.

Katie Couric's Film Company Files Removal Requests With Youtube To Prevent People From Seeing Segments She Doctored…

Cover-up underway…
Via Free Beacon:
The Weinstein Company, which owns the distribution rights for 2014's Fed Up, requested that two interviews at the center of accusations that the Katie Couric-produced and narrated documentary used deceptive editing be removed from Youtube.
Youtube documentation lists the takedown request as "manually detected" and made by the Weinstein Company. The Washington Free Beacon has initiated a counter-notification requesting that the videos be reinstated on fair use grounds since the videos are the subject of a news report. The Free Beacon has moved the videos to another video platform and reinserted them into the original story while the dispute is settled by Youtube.
Keep reading…

icon1.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews